• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Gaming side seriously needs a ...in my opinion/...for me plug in. Well alright not everyone is that dense and can deduce what's personal opinion and what are 'stone cold, hard fact' but some can't and it might help those folks.

Kriken

Another amusing thread on Gaming side :D

Fallout 4 is the perfect game

Yes, of course, there are bugs. There are a lot of bugs, some things could have been done better, some of the stuff does not work, like it should.

"perfect"

8FxEa.gif

My favorite game is perfect

Dino Crisis 3 is far from perfect
/s

Gaming side seriously needs a ...in my opinion/...for me plug in. Well alright not everyone is that dense and can deduce what's personal opinion and what are 'stone cold, hard fact' but some can't and it might help those folks.

because some people are 13 and they honestly dont know any better

Ludens

Banned
I lost myself into LR, I don't know where I'm supposed to go, I'm wasting time trying to complete side-quest, that freaking timer stresses me, I need to find 4 codes in order to proceed with the plot, no hint on how I need to achieve this.

The game is so much better than XIII-2, but the game design is garbage. Take Majora's Mask and look on how Nintendo did a great job on doing time-related quests without stressing the player at all, look at LR and see how the player circles in the dark looking a way to go on and achieve the best ending meanwhile.

Messiah

I lost myself into LR, I don't know where I'm supposed to go, I'm wasting time trying to complete side-quest, that freaking timer stresses me, I need to find 4 codes in order to proceed with the plot, no hint on how I need to achieve this.

The game is so much better than XIII-2, but the game design is garbage. Take Majora's Mask and look on how Nintendo did a great job on doing time-related quests without stressing the player at all, look at LR and see how the player circles in the dark looking a way to go on and achieve the best ending meanwhile.

Don't worry about the time. I had to sleep 10 days in the Inn at the end because I finished everything in the first 4 days. Just make sure to use chronostasis frequently.

Ludens

Banned
Don't worry about the time. I had to sleep 10 days in the Inn at the end because I finished everything in the first 4 days. Just make sure to use chronostasis frequently.

Can you complete all side-quests in your first play?
I don't want to play the game several times just to see the best ending.

Messiah

Can you complete all side-quests in your first play?
I don't want to play the game several times just to see the best ending.

I don't think so. I can't really remember though. Pretty sure they don't change the ending anyway.

Edit: I was wrong there is a secret ending only obtainable on 2nd playthrough.
Edit2: The info I am finding is conflicting. Apparently you can get it by completing most sidequests, but not all are necessary. So it should be obtainable on the first playthrough.

Dr Dogg

It's running in their debug/development environment sure. Probably stuck at 1600x900 or what ever the console versions are getting :(

Knurek

It's running in their debug/development environment sure. Probably stuck at 1600x900 or what ever the console versions are getting :(

It would be so, so amazing if whatever PC Squeenix is using for development would run at 4k and they would deliberately lock the game to 1080p at later time.
Just to spite you.

Dr Dogg

Youtube is your friend.

Yeah if you want to be spoiled rotten with out of context vids popping up with stupid video titles.

It would be so, so amazing if whatever PC Squeenix is using for development would run at 4k and they would deliberately lock the game to 1080p at later time.
Just to spite you.

Well it's their game, it's their engine, they can run it at what ever resolution they want. It is after all the greatest scalable option you have in 3D rendered titles hence why you see it come down to sub native resolutions in fixed platform titles. But my faith in Squenix is a little on the wobbly side after last handful of non western developed titles on PC. And this isn't a slight at Japan as DotEmu take one for the European team but they do what they say on the tin, 'DotEmu is dedicated to emulation and fast porting of old games on today's platforms'. Alright Wikipedia page not an actual tin but that's what they do, port or emulate titles quickly to current platforms.

iosefe

silver lining of the Star Wars RPG thread.

thee is still someone who gets to experience KoTOR 1 and 2 fresh

kinda funny how he thought TOR was all there was

Dr Dogg

Great now I've got Deep Purple's Smoke is on the Water stuck in my head with the lyrics mixed up to 'Salt is in the water / I can't believe my eyes'.

Dr Dogg

Guy we all know Bloodborne is the GOTY. Sony said so by releasing a Game of the Year Edition on 24th November before any professional publication had done their awards.

1804287_0.jpg

I mean who exactly so far has awarded BB GOTY? Are they authoritative enough to be able to declare that and have a new version of a game sold? Would Trading Standards investigate a claim of false advertising if enough complaints are received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom