• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
0E8DF3967A3B20C0F34C1D78AB21865470FB3967

LMAO Lighting Returns.

fantomena

Halo 5 multiplayer is boring as fuck. Glad I only bought that "1$ Gold 1 month deal" in october.

Im probably tired of Halo in general lol.

Dr Dogg

Day 2.5 of XBX (ie over 60 hours of play time) and I've just got my robot. Surprised burnout hasn't set in yet but I get the feeling I'm going to take a long break from open world games after this. Maybe AssCreed Syndicate's cloth animations will be addressed by then? Bwhahahahahahaha!

You could hurt yourself with all those jaggies. :p

You could render that dog at any resolution you want with a metric fuckton of AA and its pointy ears would still have your eye out.

Card prices seem to have gone up. I have a lot of old cards I didnt sell because they were selling for less than 5 cents and today they are going for 8 or 7 cents. I guess people are stocking up for xmas sale presuming there will be a meta game with crafting

neoemonk

One thing I learned is that most gamers are terrible at basic sentences much less argumentative ones. The kind of arguments I generally see from gamers are when they circle the wagons and go fanboy on everyone. Or arguing list positions.

Everything you said is wrong.

Hektor

re: Age of Decadence.

I finally got over the first imperial guard quests and now i'm slaughtering everyone in maadoran. Feels good man.

It becomes a very different game with new questlines, storys and areas compaired to the merchant dialogue route, reminds me of Way of the Samurai.

Zeeman

A couple of extras I found while going through old Humble Bundles:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zeeman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eldritch -- MB-04A354D3B1069A1E - Taken by Costa1774. 2 entrants total.
Samorost 2- -- MB-6AD4954ABA3AD28C - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.

t1450032596z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom