• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Only chance of a decent GitS title would be if the Nagoshi and the Yakuza team got on it and went all Binary Domain to the power of 11 with the story and got what's left of the Platinum folks who made Vanquish and Saito's lot to give it that sweet Rising flavour. Day fucking 0.

neoemonk

I watched some Ghost in the Shell series about ten years ago but I was making the transition to work midnights and don't recall any of it. Everything from that time period was confusing due to the sleep deprivation.

Ludens

Banned
I have a cheater really attached to me, each day he enters my FOB, he stole 20 or so of my soldiers, he kills others and finally he grab some resources because why not.

Kriken

I have a cheater really attached to me, each day he enters my FOB, he stole 20 or so of my soldiers, he kills others and finally he grab some resources because why not.

I haven't played in a few months, I don't even want to know how barebones my FOB will be when I return

iosefe

WACGHQm.png

my #1

iosefe

I'm surprised you haven't sustained a repetitive use injury of some kind.

i've reach a point whee i don't need to click, where my idleing gives a lot of damage, and i rack up lots of gold

of course the beginning was vigorous clicking, but those days are long since over

Beelzebubs

Seeing as the holiday sale has appeared in the badges section does this mean I can start making my badges to make Holiday cards yet?

Ludens

Banned
I haven't played in a few months, I don't even want to know how barebones my FOB will be when I return

I gave up on achieving the nuke ending after 110+ dismantled, because simply it's impossible obtain that result if Konami won't implement an anti-cheat system.
Defending your FOB from a dude who istantly put to sleep all your soldiers by pushing a button is not funny, invading a FOB of someone who just spam rockets to you like firing with a normal gun is not funny too.

I mean, it's funny the first time, expecially if you manage to fulton him out by CQC him even if he is invincible, but two seconds later he will respawn with another character, invincible too...so yeah, not funny.

Now I only log to grab MB coins, maybe they will be usefull on MGO.

Knurek

Shiiiiit that's a decent deal. I've got way too much on my plate at the mo but I take it all the LEGO games are up to snuff and on TT's DX11 renderer now?

Well, my nephew plays LEGO Jurassic World on his XP machine, so there's at least a DX9 fallback path.
But I don't think TT changed the engine from LotR/Marvel, whatever came first.

iosefe

i din't think i got one of those for my birthday last month. i sure there was something clever that could have been done

Jawmuncher

Tell that to Dino Crisis PC.
I wonder if Xinput converts itself to Dinput. Or maybe I have no clue what I am talking about.
Yeah, well, Dino Crisis is dead and buried and Regina was eaten by a T-Rex.
I miss Dino Crisis too :(
lol, but I get where you're coming from. Sucks that they finally get the IP for game use and it's a free to play shooter. Rather than something that can really push the tone of the IP.
Jawmuncher Everyday
Yep, that sums up my daily activities. love it.

iosefe

zzzpNDrl.jpg

How do I progress without guesswork? The chill soundtrack cannot smooth over my frustration.
Top right with the 3 and 1. There re two hexes between, but only one of them can be blue. So the two lower/right of 3 are blue, and the hexes around the 1 not connected to the 3 are empty

XShagrath

zzzpNDrl.jpg

How do I progress without guesswork? The chill soundtrack cannot smooth over my frustration.

The top-left "1" cannot have it's left-most cell filled, so you can mark that one out. Same with the "1' at the bottom. The cell filled in (blue) would have to be one of the two on the left, so you can mark out the other three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom