• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
A few of the games I didn't delete from my Steam account:

somegames13lxht.jpg

I'm not sure why I still enjoy the Lego games as much as I do. I'm still planning on 100%ing Marvel and Batman 3 since they have achievements and a couple in the collection are "untouched" as I beat them pre-Steam. I think it's a disfunction just like with Assassin's Creed....

oh man, it's time for the weekend for me
feels good, man
feels damn good
idk what to play though

A few of the games I didn't delete from my Steam account:

I'm not sure why I still enjoy the Lego games as much as I do. I'm still planning on 100%ing Marvel and Batman 3 since they have achievements and a couple in the collection are "untouched" as I beat them pre-Steam. I think it's a disfunction just like with Assassin's Creed....

they're simple timewasters that are fun any don't require deep commitment to get far in

FloatOn

The thing about the Lego games is that they nail the presentation but their formula is just ad naseum

And all of the hits just don't have any impact. It feels like a button masher in the worst way

Nintendad

I ordered a steam controller through Steam and used the credit in my wallet. That's pretty neat. Hopefully the controller works out well for me.

A lot more progress than I thought was made, I thought they still needed to speed up the footage 5 times or so to make it look presentable

I think that the footage is still sped up. The progress that the video is showing is that the shaders and other stuff are no longer black for example.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I think that the footage is still sped up. The progress that the video is showing is that they shaders and other stuff are no longer black for example.
Yeah it's showing off the new update that added much more stability to the textures.

I do not know if and how much he sped it up.

fertygo

I had the same problem this week too.

Trade your Steam Gems with a friend and ask him to share them back with you.

They will be stacked together after that.

I gonna do that after the gem is tradeable.. now this 72 hour trade pending is also BS

I want to wait tied my account with app until I buy new phone around xmas

ugh

Soulflarz

Banned
I still don't understand how anybody has issues with pursuer. He's like the easiest thing to parry in the whole game + you can use the big crossbowy thingies to kill it in 2 hits.

IIRC you can dodge...left? Right? One direction is safe to dodge the entire fight unless he does one attack which is a dodge back, it was a pathetic fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom