• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

The Situation with Tomb Raider:

YYmuB6n.gif

Waiting for Aaron Greenberg to explain why Fallout 4 ads won’t cannibalize Rise of the Tomb Raider ads

tGzaTTll.jpg

Hopefully my last Hexcells post as I'm getting the hang of it. But how do I start this one? Or any puzzle that's all yellow for that matter.

Volimar

I'm pretty disappointed with Fallout 4's lack of content. It definitely feels like they held back for the dlc. Forcing you to choose between factions to give the illusion of replayability is bullshit too. Skyrim had loads of replayability and didn't make you choose like that. Booo...

I'm still gonna buy the season pass though. I acknowledge that I'm part of the problem.

tuxfool

Banned
I'm pretty disappointed with Fallout 4's lack of content. It definitely feels like they held back for the dlc. Forcing you to choose between factions to give the illusion of replayability is bullshit too. Skyrim had loads of replayability and didn't make you choose like that. Booo...

I'm still gonna buy the season pass though. I acknowledge that I'm part of the problem.

Making you choose was the right call. The fact that all the choices were pretty much illusions wasn't. Contrary to popular opinion FO4 is supposed to be an RPG not an ego stroking simulator. You could already dick around too much with all the factions at the same time as is.

Uzzy

You'd have thought that in a Ghost in the Shell game based around gunplay, they'd at least add in Section 9's signature weapon, the Seburo C26A. But apparently not. Lots of modern weapons, but there's a distinct lack of anything futuristic. Depressing stuff really.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Turok - Night Dive Studios Trailer

Coming 12/17/15 to Steam, GOG, and The Humble Bundle!

Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom