• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Witcher 3 got Workshop support?

tcbE3vw.jpg

So I'm at skellige or whatever. How many hours till tw3 wraps up? Just trying to squeeze it in before goty voting starts. Also, anyone got some good side quests to recommend? I've enjoyed the stuff that has some story to it.

What are games that people have bought this year that they abandoned and want to return to? Big one for me that I just thought of(there are many) is the Homeworld Remastered collection. Got stuck on that asteroid mission for around 2 hours and by the time I finally finished I was through with the game for a while, lol.

Ludens

Banned
T.P the hot new military based horror game from Kojima Productions, so scary you'll need to stock up.. on TP!

I hope it's really a horror game. KojiPro could just license Unreal Engine and do great things with it, you don't need Fox Engine.
PT was just too interesting to give up on something similar.

I hope it's really a horror game. KojiPro could just license Unreal Engine and do great things with it, you don't need Fox Engine.
PT was just too interesting to give up on something similar.

Yeah for sure, I just need him and Guillermo making a game and will be set. I don't care what it is but I pray it's a horror game.

Is DEAD SYNCHRONICITY:TOMORROW COMES TODAY in any bundle?
That was the mystery game, cool!

Yes, PS4 console exclusive. Good chance this is coming to PC as well.

and if it doesn't, its not that big of a deal. Not every game needs to be on every platform.

What the hell happened. I know BF4 is still the superior game, but these PC numbers...damn.

Taking a wild guess: Games exclusive to Origin that are also existing gaming IPs with huge fan bases do well. A new gaming IP (which basically what EA Star Wars BattleFront is) won't. Even if it required Origin, I think if it was on steam, it would have sold better and have more users still playing it.
Also, Battlefront II still exists as an active (and on steam) product and at least some pc players prefer the deeper game play.

Thats all just a wild guess.

So I'm at skellige or whatever. How many hours till tw3 wraps up? Just trying to squeeze it in before goty voting starts. Also, anyone got some good side quests to recommend? I've enjoyed the stuff that has some story to it.

I reached Skellige after 80 hours and finished the game in 125. I would recommend not rushing through Skellige though. The main quest there is fairly short but there are important side quests that can affect your ending. More importantly, Skellige is a gorgeous place that you really should spend time exploring. The culture shown there is quite different from what you've seen in the game so far. Every island has it's share of small stories and quests that are worth looking into.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Darius is an amazing series.

I wish Konami is still back in their 90's self and we got Gradius and Parodius ports in Steam :(

Jawmuncher

$2,732,879 RAISED OF $3,300,000 GOAL
82% funded with 27 days left for Psychonauts 2.

Looks like the funding service doesn't matter so long as it's for a already established property.

dex3108

Can we now stop doubting term "console exclusive"? :D It is really strange to see Sony this open to PC releases. They don't even have issues mentioning PC on their conferences.

Uzzy

Can we now stop doubting term "console exclusive"? :D It is really strange to see Sony this open to PC releases. They don't even have issues mentioning PC on their conferences.

Sony are bigger supporters of PC Gaming than Microsoft. We are truly in bizarro land.

yuraya

Sony are bigger supporters of PC Gaming than Microsoft. We are truly in bizarro land.

Seriously. MS couldn't even release Master Chief collection for pc gamers. A collection of a bunch of old games (half of which were on pc in the past). They truly are terrible this gen smh.

Sober

$2,732,879 RAISED OF $3,300,000 GOAL
82% funded with 27 days left for Psychonauts 2.

Looks like the funding service doesn't matter so long as it's for a already established property.
I'm pretty sure this has always been the case, as I'm 95% sure that if the pedigree behind the kickstater/igg/whatever crowdfunding campaign is a known quantity and there's a gap in that genre, money will fly in quick.

I started game today and that poped up in download section. There is still no info or Witcher 3 section at Workshop.

I've been playing the game since an hour ago or so, still not up for me.

The PC hate this week has been delicious. Reminds me of the old times.

I noticed it as well since yesterday.
Lots of PC hate threads/posts these days on gaf. People are starting to get edgy by the fact that more exclusives are coming to PC.

Uzzy

I wouldn't call that 'supporting'. And they still feel the need to change trailers to make it look like games are only available on their platforms.

Well, maybe not actively supporting. But they allow the devs they pay to release games on PC, and turn a blind eye to efforts to get the DS3/4 working on PC. Microsoft, meanwhile, pay devs to not release their games on PC for a few months.

Well, maybe not actively supporting. But they allow the devs they pay to release games on PC, and turn a blind eye to efforts to get the DS3/4 working on PC. Microsoft, meanwhile, pay devs to not release their games on PC for a few months.
It's a good thing we can play previously PC exclusive Everyone's Gone to the Rapture at this very moment thanks to Sony's wonderful PC policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom