• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsylumX

nPtuBCa.jpg

took me 3 clicks

4 clicks, could have been 2 if I went with a different route.

So... This is Six Degrees of Palm Desert?

shira

Prices didn't update mysteriously, and I don't think paying CDN on steam incurs a conversion fee or anything on your CC. So what changed exactly?

It was on the SCM going back and forth about to buy something.

Added Paypal

Checked out - it wasn't enough. Needed to add more Paypal.

AlanOC91

I can get over the Sprites of Final Fantasy VI somewhat but good god the UI is just terrible.
The only positive thing I can change is turning off the stupid real time scrolling it does.

It's way too big and every menu is huge and in your face. Just awful. I really, really hope modders find a way to sort it out.

Corpekata

Banned
Looking closer at the DS3 requirements, it seems to be pretty much almost exactly the same as DS2: Scholar edition.

The only difference is it suggests 8 GB of ram in the minimum section.

I don't know when will I go watch Star Wars because my friends are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I asked my buddy if he wanted to go. Even if he said no, I'd be going to the same slot. You aren't talking during the movie, so unless you're getting a handy....no real reason you can't go alone.

Nzyme32

Mid-January to February are going to be very expensive for me
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
  • The Witness
  • Xcom 2
  • Firewatch
  • Stellaris (assuming it is coming in Feb as I've heard on the grape vine)

How much money would I have to give you to do this?

I've got $2.57 atm, it'll take you far in winter sale imho.

aka: The day texhnolyze got junior'd.

Very tempting, but no thanks. :D

Looking closer at the DS3 requirements, it seems to be pretty much almost exactly the same as DS2: Scholar edition.

And 50GB space, as zkylon stated.
It will be the biggest Souls game yet, isn't it? Bloodborne was 40GB-ish?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
JjD6DXw.png

WAT @ Workshop content.

Double WAT at Killing Floor 2's SDK not opening for me. :|

Volimar

Isn't Star Citizen one of those Buy your ship with real life money deals or can you get ships other ways? One of the things that pushed me away from Eve Online was that I think if your ship gets destroyed you're just out whatever money you put in?

gelf

That's reassuring since my CPU is below those specs and I was fine with Scholar. I didn't even think to check when I bought that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom