• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically we should all be banned right now.

Maybe we already are.

M-Night-Shyamalan-.jpg

Jawmuncher

that's beyond bullying already
all?!

I forgot that this thread will be locked, then again... sales thread was half dead after first few days the last time, so maybe it will be fine
You know it to be true. But yeah the sales thread due to no dailies was already pretty dead. So it really should end up as nothing more than a regular thread on gaming side. With some more stragglers wandering in and maybe sticking around.

Maybe we already are.

http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/M-Night-Shyamalan-.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
It all makes sense now.

[quote="Dr.Acula, post: 189574559"]We gotta get this thread to 200+ pages before the sale then.[/QUOTE]
It is if you're using the superior 50ppp

Nabs

Steam Winter Sale 2015 | No Daily Deals and No Anime

Instead of closing this thread, maybe we can rename it to the Anime thread until the end of the year.

Isn't Star Citizen one of those Buy your ship with real life money deals or can you get ships other ways? One of the things that pushed me away from Eve Online was that I think if your ship gets destroyed you're just out whatever money you put in?
In the finished game you will be able to get ships with the in-game currency you earn BH doing stuff. Although if you do buy a ship now(which includes the game with it) you also get lifetime insurance for it, so you will never lose it.
Yeah, in the final game all ships will either be available to purchase with in-game currency or will need to be "procured" through other means (piracy, black market). No in-game ships are locked behind any additional paywalls.

Not all ships that are purchaseable with real world dollars include lifetime insurance [LTI] at this exact moment but they have been at some point in the past. It won't matter too much when the game gets released, the LTI covers the base ship (i.e. what you get now if you pay real money) but if a player wants to protect their modifications and cargo they'll have to buy premium insurance (via the in-game currency). The developers have been pretty clear that LTI isn't really much in the grand scheme of things and that most players will just get premium insurance; the cost for some of the guns in the store at the moment go up to ~$18 USD, almost the same cost as the basic starter ship, so players will probably want to insure that stuff. The insurance costs in general have been described as not being too much of a hit on your wallet unless you're managing bigger capital ships or a large fleet.

Of course you can always just bum a ride in one of my ships if you want, you can't be any worse a flyer than I am. ;)

Star Citizen: From Pupil to Planet

Pretty cool. Can't help but think they released this because of E:D:Horizons.
Definitely, plus it's a way to further placate the haters. There's a vid of this on their Youtube page showing the live gameplay footage of them flying into the planet's atmosphere too. It made for a fun chat feed as cynics complained the trailer footage was in-engine but not in-game, then they showed it in-game. :)

Anyone here currently playing RE6 without any issue?
Just bought and downloaded the game all fine and dandy and I went to continue on started the game went to the config process which asks me my current video config and chose what i want, adjusted the brightness settings after that and all i get is an endless loading screen -___- been waiting for 5 minutes each before giving up and restarting it over and over even tinkering the settigs to go down to 1080p and 60fps and etc

Am I doing something wrong ?

MUnited83

For you.
How did this happen. We've gone too far!

Having a season pass for it in itself is no issue imo, especially since it's a thing that gets so many content added throughout the years.

The issue here is that it's not actually a season pass at all lol.
This season pass will include 4 DLC :
- Music DLC
- Character Graphics DLC
- Tileset DLC
+ 1
Not only it doesn't include a substantial part of the dlc that will be released, they don't even tell you what kind of theme the DLC will have, and they don't even tell you whatever the hell the 4th DLC is. Like, wtf ?

Jawmuncher

Anyone here currently playing RE6 without any issue?
Just bought and downloaded the game all fine and dandy and I we r to the configh which asks me my curre t video config and which one i want, adjusted the brightness setri gs after that and all i get is an endless loading screen -___- been waiting for 5 minutes each before giving up and restarting it over and over even ti kering the settigs to go down to 1080p and 60fps and etc

Am I doing something wrong ?

I can't figure out what you're trying to get at. But yes I play the game fine. So it sounds like a odd issue.

dex3108

Star Wars is good :D It is not best movie ever but it is good. And atmosphere in the theater was amazing (around 300 people, no kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom