• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played RE6 not too far back and it worked fine on my GTX 670. No crashes IIRC.

mannnn ..not really getting crashing issues, more like infinite loading screen after the inital setup when it asks what graphic settings and brightness settings i want

redownloading the game again since i got pissed and i just had to delete it lol

;___;

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Primal Carnage: Extinction Christmas Carnage Winter Update

CMC-card.jpg

The Christmas Carnage Winter Update is here! Get a breakdown of the long awaited crafting feature and the new holiday items here.

Las Vegas, NV - December 16th, 2015 - An update to Primal Carnage: Extinction has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Primal Carnage: Extinction. The major changes include:

General
  • Added assist points for Trapper killing a netted dinosaur
  • Added assist points for any dinosaur restraining a human that's killed by someone else
  • Added assist points for a Commando when someone uses his ammo kit
  • Added assist points for a Scientist when someone uses her health kit
  • Scoreboard now allows you to free-look while open
  • Changing class will not take effect until the next time you respawn
  • Fixed an issue that caused arm shadows to be visible when using throwable weapons
  • Fixed FOV setting not applying correctly at map load
  • Fixed weird Pathfinder idles in 1st person
  • Fixed spectating your dead body contributing points in GTTC

Human
  • Added an outline to human players that are pounced by a Raptor
  • Fixed human outlines so they're more consistent and visible
  • Increased Assault Rifle damage
  • Decreased Assault Rifle recoil
  • Increased Assault Rifle grenade explosion radius
  • Increased Tranq Rifle fire rate
  • Increased Tranq Rifle overdose amount
  • Increased Tranq Rifle stamina deduction
  • Increased the detection range of sensor mines
  • Added headshot bonus for Shotgun
  • Decreased Shotgun damage
  • Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent Shotgun damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Flaregun sometimes double hit targets, causing double damage

Dinosaurs
  • Increased Raptor/Oviraptor pounce stamina consumption
  • Decreased Dilo/Cryo stamina regeneration rate
  • Fixed stamina regenerating for dinosaurs while in mid-air
  • Fixed issues with several dinosaur skins

Economy
  • Added a Christmas Crate with Christmas-themed items
  • Added a Christmas Gift, which gifts an item to up to 16 players in a server, and a rare item to the gift giver
  • Added 33 new Christmas-themed Dinosaur skins
  • Added 2 new Christmas-themed Human Cosmetics
  • Added a new Christmas-themed Human Outfit
  • Added 18 new Christmas-themed Weapon skins

New Suicide Penalties

There are now penalties for players who consecutively suicide to help prevent griefing. This is configurable for server owners, with the default being an auto-kick for 3 consecutive suicides. Players who are close to the suicide limit are warned in their chat window.

Crafting

Crafting has now been added to the game! You can access it from the Customization tab.

• 5 Crates can be crafted into a Common Item through the Trade-In Screen
  • 10 Commons can be crafted to an Uncommon
  • 15 Uncommons can be crafted to a Rare
  • 20 Rares can be crafted to a Legendary

You can control the resulting class output using DNA Strands for Dinosaurs, or Requisition Orders for Humans. These are available from the in-game store for purchase.

Open Testing

Want to contribute your opinion for the direction of Primal Carnage Extinction, and be the first to try out new features and balance? Open Testing is now running, with regular build updates and new features, tweaks and balance changes. Check out the Open Testing Forum for more information!

Dsyndrome

Finished my last four labs this quarter, got fucked by a hell of a test (along with everyone else), waiting on two more grades... worst quarter ever, stupid undergrad classes.

Playing some Shadow of the Colossus and later FF XIII. Feels good to be done.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Steam Winter Sale 2015 | No Daily Deals and No Anime

Instead of closing this thread, maybe we can rename it to the Anime thread until the end of the year.

Steam Winter Sale 2015 | Cope with the lack of dailies b̢͓̬̼̞̅ͬ͌̊͋̓y̴͖͖ͭ̐ ̙̙b̘̤̝ͩͨ̈͌ͩiͦ͒̚n̥͇̠̙̉̓̍̆g̼̝̟̪̝̪̮͆̂̓͑͌̀̒e̴̠͕͚͖̯̫͉ͭ̄͊̏ͯ̐̂ w͓̯̩͎̗̥̥̋͆̀̂ͤa̶̧̲͙̝̓͗̄t̬̥͓̳̞̱͙͑̆ͬ͘͟c̠͖̼͌ͧ̂͝h̼͓̞͎̪̗̭̑̌i̮̰͔͚̟̳͐̆͛ͧñ̴̤̤͑ͨͧͧģ͖͈̼̭̭̆ͪ͟ ą̘̹͈̲̝̟͉͔͙̙͇̗̙̹̥͇͚̣̽̊ͪ̏͊͗ͭͮ̒͊̽́ͯ̈̌͞ͅṋ̶̨͇̠͍̼̮̯͍̗̣̘̭̹͇͉ͯ̓̓ͨ͛̀̉ͯͭ́͢͠i̸̧̟̰̙̺̹̗̣͇͖̰̺̳͍̟̱̖͌ͪ͑̅ͫ̔̽̌ͩ͒̃̎͐̚m̴̶̢̨̲͎̖͙͓̟͚̝͖͖̥̍ͨ͊ͫͬ͒ͮ̔̀̾̋ͧ̐̌͑͞e̷̽̆ͭ̉ͯ̑́́ͤ͗̍ͨͤͧ̚͟͡͞҉͍̩̜͉̜͔̩͈̯͇̠̮̦͚͇

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is there any way to sort wishlist by Steam reviews?

I find I add a lot of stuff from my queue to my wishlist, especially before release, and then come sale time I have this massive bloated wishlist full of stuff that I don't remember. Normally I pass through and open up everything in separate tabs and find that half the stuff I've added ended up being bad, so I remove it.

I'd like to speed this process up.

Dsyndrome

Happy Wednesday evening everyone.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII -- MB-E7790ABD6397ED30 - Taken by WinterDemons Trivia Question: Final boss song of the greatest Final Fantasy villain ever, no hints.?

What an easy trivia that was, too late. :(

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, a bit out of topic but it seems that a handful of users here are anticipating the movie.
And I'm not even surprised to see my country mentioned on that statement.

Anyway, a bit out of topic but it seems that a handful of users here are anticipating the movie.

Its pretty good quality I saw four different clips on Instagram and Tumblr earlier today. It was like someone really wanted to spoil the movie's turning points. After the videos were pulled, screen caps started cycling. If i didn't go out of my way to spoiler the movie for myself earlier in the day, I would have been so pissed off.

yuraya

The Kojima PC thread gets more hilariously ridiculous by the hour.

Fanboys just really wanted Sony to fully own Kojima and his studio. That is what everyone was clamoring for when the rumors of him leaving Konami first started. Now that he has announced he is going independent and his games will be on more than just Sony platforms those fanboys will be butthurt until the end of times.

-------------------------------------------------

Wait didn't it release yesterday? I just assumed it did for some reason.

Oh, to care about Disney's superhypersaturation of Star Wars.

Dsyndrome

Watching Gotham, Detective James Gordon is my hero.

So much better than Bruce Wayne. Plus he gets with Morena Baccarin.

I want a Batman game as him before he got stymied as Commissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom