• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty good quality I saw four different clips on Instagram and Tumblr earlier today. It was like someone really wanted to spoil the movie's turning points. After the videos were pulled, screen caps started cycling. If i didn't go out of my way to spoiler the movie for myself earlier in the day, I would have been so pissed off.

Lots of them posted on my social media feeds, scary stuff.

Wait didn't it release yesterday? I just assumed it did for some reason.

Oh, to care about Disney's superhypersaturation of Star Wars.

Yeah, I think it was premiered here yesterday.
I don't watch movies on weekdays though, so I'll have to deal with spoilers until this weekend. :/

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Watching Gotham, Detective James Gordon is my hero.

So much better than Bruce Wayne. Plus he gets with Morena Baccarin.

I want a Batman game as him before he got stymied as Commissioner.

While I want a game of him as Batman, either in tactical Bat suit or police work or mechanised armour Bat suit. It would be the modern day Blaster Master.

No frog, but he could always track down and capture Mr. Toad, one of the many animal themed villains of Gotham City.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I love HUGE gifs

You do?
7731abf813.gif

Spoiler tagged images are always a pain to reveal for me.

I keep clicking and clicking but to no avail.

Only for the press and people in the industry.

Which means they are the one who could have leaked it, too.

Which is somewhat disappointing.

Yeah, I imagine that there would be only a handful of people in the room.
I guess if someone (or authorities) were to track down the culprit, it won't be too hard to do.

Lain

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Son of Nor -- MB-70CFC07649571BDC - Taken by Costa1774. 2 entrants total.
Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn -- MB-D4DCB2F8418F74B9 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.

t1450330993z1.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Came to see if there was any word on the winter sale. Saw Force Awakens talk instead.

Seriously guys?

Someone explain Alienware winning to me please, everyone in this thread is always doing well and I go and look and you have point caches and you have to use magic commands to gain lottery tickets and all sorts of garbage.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How do I modbot items in my Steam inventory? Capcom just gave me two more beta items, and I'd like to try to give one of them away through ModBot.

Tizoc

Watching Gotham, Detective James Gordon is my hero.

So much better than Bruce Wayne. Plus he gets with Morena Baccarin.

I want a Batman game as him before he got stymied as Commissioner.
Watch batman year one animated movie it really puts focus on jim
Read gotham central it isnt about jim actually but about the gcpd and is a fantastic series.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Spoilerz: Some people here like the new Star Battles movie

RUINED

I came here for Steam discussions, not to see what you think about Star Wars. Take that shit to OT there's plenty of threads there.

MUnited83

For you.
Someone explain Alienware winning to me please, everyone in this thread is always doing well and I go and look and you have point caches and you have to use magic commands to gain lottery tickets and all sorts of garbage.

Just idle in chat to get points and when a raffle opens just type "!ticket 1"

I came here for Steam discussions, not to see what you think about Star Wars. Take that shit to OT there's plenty of threads there.
We stopped having Steam discussions when the topic was moved to community.

Now we just yell at clouds and bully people. Well I do at least

I kind of want to replay Bioshock now that the framerate issues are fixed but then I remember the pipe mini game and all desires flutters away.

Man, Dragon's Dogma is garbage on PS3. Not sure how I put 100 hours into it, lol. Upgrading to super high end video cards in the past two years has changed me.

Has anyone managed to finish Bioshock Infinite on 1998 mode? Was thinking about a replay and I already beat it on hard so that seems the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom