• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, i guess that makes sense. But they control the conversion rate between currencies when it comes to the marketplace right?

When they first introduced the norwegian currency i think i got about 6 nok for each dollar i had in my steam wallet. But the conversion rate is closer to 9 nok for each dollar now.

Yeah. Market conversion rates are in a constant state of flux as the prices between regions are supposed to be roughly identical.

played the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 demo (on PS4)...this picture sums it up...

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

Hektor

played the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm demo (on PS4)...this picture sums it up...

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

The same folks did Asuras Wrath. It's the same thing, but without the narrative restrictions of the Naruto Franchise (yes, yes).

One of the most absurd action spectacles i've ever played. Or rather watched because it's more of an Anime. Anyways, highly recommended.

Hektor

Asuras wrath should get a steamport btw.
They're already porting the Naruto games, but their magnum opus is left to rot on old hardware in 30 FPS. Disheartening.

Jawmuncher

They're already porting the Naruto games, but their magnum opus is left to rot on old hardware in 30 FPS. Disheartening.

That's actually a worthy game to port over. A lot of people missed out on it. I got it on 360 with the ending DLC and loved it. It's basically playable anime. Fits into the cinematic gameplay style nicely while being it's own thing. 20-25 bucks with all DLC included would be perfect.

Monooboe

Hmh maybe this weekend is finally the time I give Shadowrun a genuine try, I tried the first one but it didn't really grab me, so maybe I should just go for Dragonfall?

Dying Light is pretty boring so far

All you do is jump over buildings and loot stuff. Gets old extremely fast.

Not sure if it's related to the Hard difficulty but almost everything is locked also. So at some point you'll find yourself lockpicking stuff over and over again. I swear I spent half my playtime doing that, and it gets annoying fast.

Jumping and running around is fun though.

That's actually a worthy game to port over. A lot of people missed out on it. I got it on 360 with the ending DLC and loved it. It's basically playable anime. Fits into the cinematic gameplay style nicely while being it's own thing. 20-25 bucks with all DLC included would be perfect.

It's a game I was legitimately interested in but it was one of the first time a games length actually influenced me whether or not I would buy a game and it was weird. I heard it was so damn short it was not worth paying the amount of money when it first came out and I just kinda forgot about it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I only recently informed myself of the fact that Dying Light has co-op. A mate and I finished our R6 Vegas series playthrough last week, so we'll probably give DL a whirl now that we're in need of something to play (we'd previously settled on Grim Dawn, but I'd rather wait until it's complete).

Seeing the developer's website, they were also behind the Trouble Witches series on Xbox Live Arcade. Its cool that they have a new game that is not only coming to Steam but in English as well.

I hope that they will bring the Trouble Witches series on PC.
The original version was released on PC. Only in Japanese though, On the other hand, pretty sure it was freeware too.

I meant to pick up underrail last nigh, whoops. Now I have to wait a year until it goes down to 10 again. Oh well I have 2500 other games to play.

Maniac

Banned
I only recently informed myself of the fact that Dying Light has co-op. A mate and I finished our R6 Vegas series playthrough last week, so we'll probably give DL a whirl now that we're in need of something to play (we'd previously settled on Grim Dawn, but I'd rather wait until it's complete).

Good choice. Dying Light is my favourite zombie game of all time, though Left 4 Dead 2 and KF2 come close, but they're just not quite as fun nor satisfying. Parkour, great melee combat (and a really nice gore 'system') and zombies is an excellent combination, especially when you introduce coop into the mix.

I just found out that Underrail and Undertale isn't the same fucking game.

I'm retarded.

They were playing Star Trek: The Next Generation music at the Star Wars premiere last night. Pretty funny.

Also, I crafted about 150 badges yesterday and today and I noticed on the last few that I'm not getting Holiday Sale cards anymore. Is there a limit to how many you can get or something?

Colin.

I'd definitely be interested in this. Always wanted to try it out. Seems enjoyably wacky and OTT.

It's a game I was legitimately interested in but it was one of the first time a games length actually influenced me whether or not I would buy a game and it was weird. I heard it was so damn short it was not worth paying the amount of money when it first came out and I just kinda forgot about it.

Game length has never bothered me too much, it is long grindy games that overstay their welcome that bother me the most. Depends on how much you pay though, I suppose. Like if I were to pay $10-15 for a game that only lasted a few hours tops, as long as I really enjoyed the experience then I'll have had my moneys worth.

Jawmuncher

Yeah at 60, I could see being ticked off unless you were going for all of the achievements. I actually bought it when it went on sale digitally, since the retail disc stays at 20 it seems without DLC. The ending is straight up DLC so without it you straight up get screwed over.

Phinor

GMG has a "massive sale" where games cost more than what they did when they were on pre-order. That's what happens when you are a key re-seller.

They also have a winter sale on. I don't know how efficient it is to run multiple sales at the same time but maybe that's what happens when you grow too large.

GMG has a "massive sale" where games cost more than what they did when they were on pre-order. That's what happens when you are a key re-seller.

They also have a winter sale on. I don't know how efficient it is to run multiple sales at the same time but maybe that's what happens when you grow too large.

GMG has the worst store page I have ever seen

between Games with Gold, Playstation +, and SE practically giving Th4ef away on PC, I feel like a jerk not playing the game when i've been granted access to it so many times.

and I still feel like im making the right choice in avoiding it

L.O.R.D

The same folks did Asuras Wrath. It's the same thing, but without the narrative restrictions of the Naruto Franchise (yes, yes).

One of the most absurd action spectacles i've ever played. Or rather watched because it's more of an Anime. Anyways, highly recommended.

i really want Asuras Wrath 2
i liked that game, from time to time i boot my Xbox 360 just to mash buttons like crazy.

Ludens

Banned
Konami did a mess with latest MGSV patch on PS4, now people are unable to play the game. They contacted Sony an now they just...wait.

Huh, Rebel Assault isn't on steam. How am I supposed to get my Star Wars nostalgia on without one of my most played Star Wars games ever?

Gaben should just pack it in, this is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom