• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Kamiya's always more important, do you eat shit?

Miyazaki still has a ways to go for me before he's on the same level as him and Mikami for god like directors. I may be excited for Bloodborne, but he ain't the only thing at From I care about.

Kamiya will always be 1A and Kojima as 1B.

Miyazaki will definitely make if he continues to do great things, but he won't do it with just DeS, DS, or Bloodborne.

I'm also super bias to Yoko Taro, but that's just because Drakengard and Nier are just personal favorites

MGSV is coming to PCs. Bloodborne exists. Based Naughty Dogs next based game could come out this year.

;_;7

Its so beautiful. GAMES. My PS4 is gonna get so much love <333

But CD Projekt RED makes good open world RPGs. They're one of two studios I want to see do an Avatar game with choices and consequences, the other being Telltale.

I'm fine with Platinum having the reigns honestly. Another Avatar full budget game with Bayo 2 or Rising levels of production would be so sick.

Don't tell me this man. I need to know what happens after ellie get's his brains sucked out

Everything just ends after that.

"That's it. Everyone died now go home" says Gabe.

I think I'm crashing from the blackout god. I wish I could write something about you guys, but I'm dead tired.

I'm in the same boat, I think my cold is coming back from the dead, exhausted and I feel like shit

Jman014

Miyazaki will definitely make if he continues to do great things, but he won't do it with just DeS, DS, or Bloodborne.

I'm also super bias to Yoko Taro, but that's just because Drakengard and Nier are just personal favorites

Its so beautiful. GAMES. My PS4 is gonna get so much love <333

I'm fine with Platinum having the reigns honestly. Another Avatar full budget game with Bayo 2 or Rising levels of production would be so sick.

How about another Platinum Avatar game where the Avatar uses a sword while CD Projekt RED let's me explore the Avatar world and hang out with characters. I'd like that.

How about another Platinum Avatar game where the Avatar uses a sword while CD Projekt RED let's me explore the Avatar world and hang out with characters. I'd like that.

I'd be ok with multiple good avatar games. If only licenses worked like that though. Maybe TV licenses might anyway.

Then again, its Activision.

Tako

Drunkgaf is best gaf
tumblr_nha1g5qPML1s8rkfjo1_1280.png

Anyone wanna play Ultimax? Doc kinda hyped me up....

Sure, I'll get on now.

I don't know what I'll get sooner, the Avatar game I want or Dawn of War 3. Hopefully both soon.

I've stopped hoping for games to exist. Square already crushed my dreams super hard for TWEWY 2.

now that the series is over just make one taking place after the series
with a full Bayonetta 2 size budget

That would be so amazing. I'd buy that in a second. Hopefully the new project Platinum was hinting at other than Scalebound a few days ago is a new Avatar game or Rising 2, but I'm honestly not picky about what they do at all. As long as they make games I'm a happy person.

It's just that for me Demon's Souls is still the one game from Miyazaki that I find amazing while Dark Souls is just good yet inferior. But then he also directed two Armored Core games before that, and I never want him touching that series again as the ideas he brought to it would've been better used on Another Century's Episode (and that PS3 game didn't turn out so hot). Bloodborne I'm just hyped for because of the thought of taking the Souls framework and turning aspects of it on its head, like Shadow Tower did to King's Field.

Speaking of directors, as far as favorites go Itagaki is probably high up on my list even if it's been several years since his last game, what with Devil's Third taking so long. Part of that was just cause I found his cocky attitude endearing, especially when most of his games were good enough to back him up as a competent designer. Hope Devil's Third has him back in full form.

Oh, and speaking of Taro, don't know if you knew but he's been writing a manga. It's called "Thou Shalt Not Die" or Kimi Shi ni Tamou Koto Nakare. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet, and there's only one chapter out at the moment, but knowing him I can only expect something gloriously fucked up.

Jman014

Sure, I'll get on now.

I've stopped hoping for games to exist. Square already crushed my dreams super hard for TWEWY 2.

That would be so amazing. I'd buy that in a second. Hopefully the new project Platinum was hinting at other than Scalebound a few days ago is a new Avatar game or Rising 2, but I'm honestly not picky about what they do at all. As long as they make games I'm a happy person.

You gotta believe, man. I mean I thought Timesplitters would be dead forever until Timesplitters Rewind came along.

It's just that for me Demon's Souls is still the one game from Miyazaki that I find amazing while Dark Souls is just good yet inferior. But then he also directed two Armored Core games before that, and I never want him touching that series again as the ideas he brought to it would've been better used on Another Century's Episode (and that PS3 game didn't turn out so hot). Bloodborne I'm just hyped for because of the thought of taking the Souls framework and turning aspects of it on its head, like Shadow Tower did to King's Field.

Speaking of directors, as far as favorites go Itagaki is probably high up on my list even if it's been several years since his last game, what with Devil's Third taking so long. Part of that was just cause I found his cocky attitude endearing, especially when most of his games were good enough to back him up as a competent designer. Hope Devil's Third has him back in full form.

Oh, and speaking of Taro, don't know if you knew but he's been writing a manga. It's called "Thou Shalt Not Die" or Kimi Shi ni Tamou Koto Nakare. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet, and there's only one chapter out at the moment, but knowing him I can only expect something gloriously fucked up.

I will now! Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad he's found some kind of work though, I need more of his writing in any form.

And I should play an Armored Core game and Ninja Gaiden one day eventually. They both sound right up my alley from what I've heard of them.

Oh yeah, I still need to send you mine. I should get to work on that.

Look at all you nerds making avatar bets
I really hope the Patriots don't win the super bowl

Top Bottom