• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Aw geez... Its not that much different from regular Zen...

i know right? It's fine! He can do whatever he wants. :p he did win the bet.
Not gonna lie..I really enjoy that Avatar and know where it's from..

I know where it's from too.. i think it's also on the lewd google doc..
You still have a lewd avatar? Booo

it's fine!
Yeah, I'm disappointed. It's fine. My avatar pick will make up for it.

you got a pick huh? That'll be fun.
I promised I'd give him one nice one way back. I was trying to go for the joke of it being the same but I guess it's not as funny as I thought *shrug*. It's fine. None of the rest are like that.

nah, give me whatever. I'll roll with it somehow.

Quite nice.

i know right? It's fine! He can do whatever he wants. :p he did win the bet.

I know where it's from too.. i think it's also on the lewd google doc..

it's fine!

you got a pick huh? That'll be fun.

nah, give me whatever. I'll roll with it somehow.

Quite nice.

Indeed it is, and I believe Goodwil was the one who added it.

I will now! Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad he's found some kind of work though, I need more of his writing in any form.

And I should play an Armored Core game and Ninja Gaiden one day eventually. They both sound right up my alley from what I've heard of them.
They're definitely worth your time. The PS1 Armored Games are a good place to start from a systems stand point as they aren't quite as nuanced in the customization aspect compared to later games. And for Ninja Gaiden just make sure you're playing 1 and 2 on Xbox. If you don't have an OG Xbox or 360, well, the Sigma games on PS3 are certainly better than nothing.

mike0dude

So since it's 2015, everybody has to wear this now
zardoz-copy.jpg

They're definitely worth your time. The PS1 Armored Games are a good place to start from a systems stand point as they aren't quite as nuanced in the customization aspect compared to later games. And for Ninja Gaiden just make sure you're playing 1 and 2 on Xbox. If you don't have an OG Xbox or 360, well, the Sigma games on PS3 are certainly better than nothing.

Yeah I don't have an OG or 360 so I'd have to play Sigma. It might get a decent PS4/Xbone collection port someday though as well.

Bro probably hs it up on his fridge.

Right next to his macaroni art.

Save me. The Pats better get bounced.

demidar

Gave Crimzon Clover a whirl. Really fun, I like the manic-ness of it, often there's not enough time to properly read patterns and you commit to dodging. But with so much shit going on I often either lose track of my ship or incoming bullets get drowned out by the vomit of colour I'm shooting out. My eyes are really tired.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gave Crimzon Clover a whirl. Really fun, I like the manic-ness of it, often there's not enough time to properly read patterns and you commit to dodging. But with so much shit going on I often either lose track of my ship or incoming bullets get drowned out by the vomit of colour I'm shooting out. My eyes are really tired.

Clearing Crimzon Clover on one credit (on Novice, which is still hard) is one of my best gaming achievements.

Well im calling johns, my controls were fucked up. I have my strong and weaks mixed up cause my niece spams X isntead of square so I mixed it around for her and im using my wireless controller which she uses cause its cold in my room and I wanna be in my covers.

Well im calling johns, my controls were fucked up. I have my strong and weaks mixed up cause my niece spams X isntead of square so I mixed it around for her and im using my wireless controller which she uses cause its cold in my room and I wanna be in my covers.

You were the aigis right? You kicked my ass lol.

Jman014

Fucking Dreadnought. I've seen 40k references dropped here quite a bit which makes me wonder if you guys play. Any frienders here besides myself play Warhammer?

I've played the Dawn of War games and love the universe but I don't play the tabletop, unfortunately. Too expensive for me.

What is my life?

I'm sitting in my in laws' house watching 10 year olds play Minecraft because everyone one else is drunk and I'm not feeling the type of way to drink.

So, what's your New Years resolution?

Jman014

What is my life?

I'm sitting in my in laws' house watching 10 year olds play Minecraft because everyone one else is drunk and I'm not feeling the type of way to drink.

So, what's your New Years resolution?

IDK. Maybe have someone get a Korra npc running for Gmod.

I'll make a sappy post now jus' in case since I'm going somewhere and it's 11PM.

You guys have literally made me a happier person in everyday life. You're the biggest nerds ever and you're all awesome. You made 2014 memorable to say the least. Here's to another.

We can get more sentimental when we get the OT1 anniversary going :p

Same to you. All you assholes helped me get through the worst year of my life.

Final happy new year wishes from me before I go get blackout drunk! Woooooo!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well I'm back from dinner guys. The place I went to eat could have been better but hey, what can I do now. I still got two more hours 'till new years. I wonder what I should do...

Don't think I've ever played an Ultimax match as laggy as that. Guess I'm done for the night cuz clearly my connection isn't liking me tonight.

I'd say GG, but I was awful tonight, either my play or my connection.

Top Bottom