• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

mike0dude

Youichi is a very serious, stoic young man with a girlfriend and a regular sex life. However, he has never experienced sexual self-gratification.

Recently, he's become aware of a book called "Masturbation" at the library he works at -- an educated discourse into the history of the sin of Onan and related practices. Finding himself increasingly intrigued by the concepts within, he begins to conduct a series of experiments ... Join him as he embarks into a whole new world!

So guys I did a dumb thing, I bought a bunch of awesome stuff with my pain and suffering money from my horrible accident from a year ago.
http://imgur.com/722I4km
Anyway I really wanted to give back to GAF somehow because through horrible times and the greatest of times TBFP GAF and of course the rest of GAF have been really good to me.

friend me on PSN you guys, I have Guilty Gear.

Anyway, I want to give away some stuff to GAFfers that might want it:

Up for grabs are: Two 48 hour XBL Gold cards, one Download code for Asscreed Black Flag Pirate Simulator 2013 for the XBONE.

First person to guess my favorite LP correctly, wins Pirate Simulator for XBONE.

First person to guess my waifu get 48 hour codes.

So guys I did a dumb thing, I bought a bunch of awesome stuff with my pain and suffering money from my horrible accident from a year ago.

Anyway I really wanted to give back to GAF somehow because through horrible times and the greatest of times TBFP GAF and of course the rest of GAF have been really good to me.

Up for grabs are: Two 48 hour XBL Gold cards, one Download code for Asscreed Black Flag Pirate Simulator 2013 for the XBONE.

First person to guess my favorite LP correctly, wins Pirate Simulator for XBONE.

Congrats and remember:

Fuck Cancer!

You know that moment when you know youre starting to git gud? That feels amazing...I actually got a round off shack!
But he perfected me next round...

Congrats and remember:

Fuck Cancer!

Fuck it in it's horrible squishy cancerous hole.

Fuck you Cancer.
breaking-bad-i-won.gif

http://imgur.com/722I4km

Congrats, you faced your true self!
Cancers just a punk ass bitch that cant even do anything by itself.

Zenfalcia

Horrible accident?
Was it learning about the TBF and ruining your socisl life? Lol

No clues i assume?

Edit: i guess i missed some lore.. somewhere . Maybe when i had no internet..

Top Bottom