• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Yu's the worst Persona protagonist.

9a2.gif

You have a right to have your opinions

The dual Tengu boss fights are still some of the best additions to Sigma 2 regardless of that version's inferiority. Fighting them is fun, and I like their designs. It averts the typical stupidly long nose look they usually have, while retaining their bird like features and red and blue color schemes.

So guys I did a dumb thing, I bought a bunch of awesome stuff with my pain and suffering money from my horrible accident from a year ago.
http://imgur.com/722I4km
Anyway I really wanted to give back to GAF somehow because through horrible times and the greatest of times TBFP GAF and of course the rest of GAF have been really good to me.

friend me on PSN you guys, I have Guilty Gear.

Anyway, I want to give away some stuff to GAFfers that might want it:

Up for grabs are: Two 48 hour XBL Gold cards, one Download code for Asscreed Black Flag Pirate Simulator 2013 for the XBONE.

First person to guess my favorite LP correctly, wins Pirate Simulator for XBONE.

First person to guess my waifu get 48 hour codes.
that 980 is looking really nice. Congrats man, rub it all over cancer's face and laugh

Alfebit

Banned
So guys I did a dumb thing, I bought a bunch of awesome stuff with my pain and suffering money from my horrible accident from a year ago.
Anyway I really wanted to give back to GAF somehow because through horrible times and the greatest of times TBFP GAF and of course the rest of GAF have been really good to me.

Up for grabs are: Two 48 hour XBL Gold cards, one Download code for Asscreed Black Flag Pirate Simulator 2013 for the XBONE.

First person to guess my favorite LP correctly, wins Pirate Simulator for XBONE.

Hey man, congrats. Fuck cancer.

This should be your Favorite LP.

And your waifu is probably
shit.
:p

Was it the 3ds? For some reason i thought it was in 999 and never saved in puzzle rooms. Too bad i don't have a vita.
Yeah 3DS, seems you're fine to play it there then if you've already been doing that.
Which one of you guys is named Stefan? You added me on the Wii U and then told me that Rise is shit....
Isn't the quality worst as well?
There's no/less VA I believe

Glad to hear you're doing so much better dude. And since I don't own Asscred BF in any form, I'll give it my shot.

Is it Deadly Premonition?

Also, that's a really awesome haul. I mean I already have most of that stuff, if I came back and saw all that in my room like that I'd probably cry from the nerdiness. Also, sure, what's your PSN (Loving GG right now).

that 980 is looking really nice. Congrats man, rub it all over cancer's face and laugh

If Patriot_Infinity doesn't have a PSU good enough to run it or my friend Billy doesn't want my old 580 then I'll probably raffle off my old 580 through modbot(the warranty carries over by the way, because lifetime transferable through EVGA).

I love this new 980 though, it's so fucking awesome.

Although I think I could've settled for a 970... This thing is almost 2beast4me.

Hey man, congrats. Fuck cancer.

This should be your Favorite LP.

And your waifu is probably
shit.
:p

Well my Favorite LP is actually...wait I'm not falling for that. :p

My waifu is best waifu in the all the lagoons.

I fucked dat cancer yo.

Glad to hear you're doing so much better dude. And since I don't own Asscred BF in any form, I'll give it my shot.

Is it Deadly Premonition?

Nope. :p

Top Bottom