• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Goddammit why do u do dis
Sega Prize Figures are really nice. I don't own any, but I got my eyes on a couple.
J3ZURpb.jpg

Thats a better example, though the HP moves are decidedly average whereas the books are fantastically written. There are also many details left out or changed in ways that dont make sense or that nullify certain things that were actually important. That being said, I still love the movies.

Having all of the characters match descriptions just isnt feasible, but many of them do actually fit rather well.

As far as Jon Snow and the ages of "younger" characters in general, they were all bumped up in age by 3 years for the simple reason that there are many situations these characters get into that younger actors cannot feasibly act out (like explicit sexual situations, Daenerys is a good example of this, as she was only 13 at the beginning of the book series).

Show/movie adaptations HAVE to have some changes, it simply cannot be avoided. Though it does bother me when it gets taken too far, an example being the show True Blood. It started out strong and followed the books fairly closely, and the changes they did make were actually good ones. But then it just lost the plot completely and became a terrible fucking show.

I loved the books when I was younger and never watched the movies outside of the first one.

I binged them about 2 months ago..man that final fight was fucking hype as shit.

Wake up to my headset busting apart on me. Guess I head to the store later today to spend $80 on another new pair. ~_~

Ah I missed all of the ultimax talk last night

Whenever I feel I won't be a total embarassment I'll get on and let all you guys show me just how bad I am.

The one that hurts the most is watching Matt with that huge Metal Gear Rex.

Because that Rex in my dreams is in my living room being all fucking cool

Squishy3

But here's the thing: I reaaaaally want to like it. Not because people hyped it up to such a point that I want to experience what they did, but because I like the core combat mechanics, the setting and the tone a lot. I know that if I could somehow look past the issues I have with this game, I'd love it. But I just can't do it. This has been the fifth time in the last three days I've picked the game back up again and went "Nope, not having fun" within the next thirty minutes.
What part are you at?

For as anime as the Persona series is, the artwork does look a lot better than most anime.

Whomever the artist is does good work.

I'd hope so considering Persona art is 95% images, while anime is well, animated. Of course its better because it should look better

This is what Persona anime looks like.

persona+4+quality+animation.png

Top Bottom