• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Watching college football and holy hell this game is hype. This is the first football game I've watched in a few years and Jesus christ.

For as anime as the Persona series is, the artwork does look a lot better than most anime.
Soejima does amazing work to be sure. It's not just generic art. That said, I prefer Kaneko's art. (They are still using his designs for personas/demons, and all the new ones in SMT4 are lame by comparison).
1SHNVyL.jpg

Soejima does amazing work to be sure. It's not just generic art. That said, I prefer Kaneko's art. (They are still using his designs for personas/demons, and all the new ones in SMT4 are lame by comparison).

I like Soejima's designs better when it comes to regular human designs. For demons it's definitely Kaneko.

360pages

I have the feeling you don't like the devil survivor artwork.

Watching college football and holy hell this game is hype. This is the first football game I've watched in a few years and Jesus christ.

This is hype for you? I mean its ok, but I would've loved to see you during the Championship game last year between FSU and Auburn. That game was fucking insane.

I personally like Doi's work, but Yasuda's art isn't that exaggerated... He's a pretty good artist at least with Re: Digitize and some characters of DeSu1.

I like Soejima's designs better when it comes to regular human designs. For demons it's definitely Kaneko.
Not all of Kaneko's humans are hits, but Raidou and Demi-fiend look great. I understand what you mean though.
I have the feeling you don't like the devil survivor artwork.
Nah that image just gets a laugh out of me. I've never touched DeSu other than that terrible anime I watched because I didn't know it was terrible.
I personally like Doi's work, but Yasuda's art isn't that exaggerated... He's a pretty good artist at least with Re: Digitize.
That actually looks really good, compared to what I've seen of DeSu actually.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
This is hype for you? I mean its ok, but I would've loved to see you during the Championship game last year between FSU and Auburn. That game was fucking insane.

You watching Missouri x Minnesota? See that one guy jump over two people and dive into the endzone?

I'm from Minnesota so I hope Missouri chokes on this meager lead they've got.

Don't be stupid, that's what every character in a background looks like in anime.

persona4anime03_10142011.jpg

Exactly. Persona animation isn't better than your typical animation. The artwork is very nice, but a lot of animators could also make nice looking artwork for their shows too if they had to.

So who knows of a good Gaming Headset less than $100 that's NOT the G930? I keep getting that recommendation but every single review I look at on multiple sites has so many recent negative reviews so I won't be touching that thing.

croten

For sure. Serph looks especially great imo.

I just see it as stylized. the rest of the humans in Nocturne fit the world a lot more though, though what that has in common with DDS is that they're 3D renders.

Their lips remind me of recent Jojo art.

Top Bottom