• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

croten

Ehhh fuck it. Lewd explanation in the spoilers
Basically it's the idea of fantasy pleasure along with the forced nature of it. Most scenarios end in a neverending hell of pleasure. Plus the variety of things that each monster has can be fun. Some are just fucking creepy though. Those are ones you just go noooooooooo.

Story picks up, gameplay is garbage, other appeal... YMMV.

Pretty much anything that used to be an insect, I.E. Bee girls

Xiraiya

I like Naoto just fine, I just have an impossible time looking at her in a romantic manner, it feels so forced seeing her like that.

ultimax

I like Naoto just fine, I just have an impossible time looking at her in a romantic manner, it feels so forced seeing her like that.
2q9Y6.gif

sjay1994

I've made a huge mistake.

Listening to TJ Combos theme on repeat, and completing Ippo over the weekend....

I need to punch something..... Like really badly.

Also.... I joined in during waifu wars

Numb

I concentrated too much on eating that big bowl of meat thing almost ruined my playthrough.
it reminded me too much of vannila ware foods

MrGoodwil actually has good taste =P. But really though, I think you're the only one or one of the few who thinks Naoto is a bad character (waifu nonsense excluded). Rise, Chie and Naoto seem to be popular here.

I don't think Naoto is a bad character, I just think she's incredibly boring. Her personality is boring, her design is boring, her genius detective shtick is boring (also annoying), and finally, her S Link is boring and bad.

I'll admit it's just the trope and the attitude. Really though she has little competition. I don't like Rise's attitude much and I actually don't like Chie at all.

Kanji's best girl anyway.

Genius detectives get you hot and bothered? I see.

Emouse

Oh boy, did I resurface in the middle of talking about Persona waifus? once again I feel like I've been gone too long, a few new names here I don't recognise too

dare I ask, have I missed anything?

sjay1994

Here is what you do:

1. Undress
2. Look at your crotch
tumblr_lxpeq4UFrh1qj30jvo3_500.gif

4. Profit

I don't fully understand step 3. You said for me to undress.... but I see Aladdin in that gif.

Pleasetorepeat?

Oh boy, did I resurface in the middle of talking about Persona waifus? once again I feel like I've been gone too long, a few new names here I don't recognise too

dare I ask, have I missed anything?

Everything and nothing at the same time.

I don't think Naoto is a bad character, I just think she's incredibly boring. Her personality is boring, her design is boring, her genius detective shtick is boring (also annoying), and finally, her S Link is boring and bad.
Genius detectives get you hot and bothered? I see.
Really it's that everyone else's tropes are laid on too thick for me. There's depth too, but their goofier side doesn't really appeal to me. Naoto and Yukiko are both way more sedated.
Mmm. I can see where you're coming from and you're not wrong,

Tektur

Neo Member
Oh, waifu wars. This truly is the BestGaf

On the topic of Adachi, I really think he's my favourite character in that game.
Not in the - geez, what a nice guy! - way, but he just makes perfect sense to me. Sociopath that's just really bored and wants more of life in his fucked way.Also his Instant Kill in Ultimax is awesome

Xiraiya

Oh, waifu wars. This truly is the BestGaf

On the topic of, I really think he's my favourite character in that game. Not in the - geez, what a nice guy! - way, but he just makes perfect sense to me. Sociopath that's just really bored and wants more of life in his fucked way.
Also his Instant Kill in Ultimax is awesome
Who?
He is a sensitive spoiler here

sjay1994

Really it's that everyone else's tropes are laid on too thick for me. There's depth too, but their goofier side doesn't really appeal to me. Naoto and Yukiko are both way more sedated.

Mmm. I can see where you're coming from and you're not wrong,

A lot of P4 is pretty goofy. Although, I kinda like it compared to the more subdued nature of P3. (I still need to play 1 and 2).

Wonder what tone P5 is taking. Probably something along the lines of P3 I think.

Top Bottom