• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

He is the realistic version of Dio.

I really like Nina, Eva, Tenma, and Grimmer. And Johan is pretty great

... He's not like Dio at all, tho. But I also have to say Johan is my favorite character in Monster as well.
Tenma, Eva too. To be fair, two of those characters aren't likeable at all, but I think they are the best characters.

Zenfalcia

Oh, I guess you're just an irresponsible adult.

Instead of going to bed, I read Prison School raws. I too am an irresponsible adult.

I guess, i am too. Instead of sleeping i'm making an omlette..

raws? Damn.. really digging that prison school, aren't ya?
I need to look more into it, but I THINK James Taylor in House of the Dead 4 has the same voice actor as George Woodman in Deadly Premonition.

It sounds so fucking similar.

That's cool.

I guess, i am too. Instead of sleeping i'm making an omlette..

raws? Damn.. really digging that prison school, aren't ya?

When scanners are behind, I start to read raws, just to see if I can get a gist on what's happening.

Also, I was bored as fuck, and I can't get to sleep.

Also, I really like Prison School.

Zenfalcia

When scanners are behind, I start to read raws, just to see if I can get a gist on what's happening.

Also, I was bored as fuck, and I can't get to sleep.

Also, I really like Prison School.

ok.. i guess that works.. as long as it quenches the thirst.

there are other dumb mangas you can read if you're interested.

ultimax

In katawa shoujo?
Did you complete Emi's route or who's route did you finish if not emi's.

*Loud Sweating*

I can see why you'd think i'd pick Emi first :p but somehow i ended up on Hanako's route. It was pretty interesting. Just woof. I cant even describe the feels right now. I'll probably do Lilly's route next because they seem to tie in super hard.

no best girl declaration yet, but i highly doubt it will be Shizune

ultimax

Her route is
TERRIBLE. I would say you should actively avoid it.

Most people assume you get Emi first because getting her route is pretty easy, but she's also awesome.

good morning,
i think

Yeah, i probably wont do hers. If each route is as long as the one i just did, then that shit time consuming as hell lol. Im surprised Misha isnt a route tho

Zenfalcia

*Loud Sweating*

I can see why you'd think i'd pick Emi first :p but somehow i ended up on Hanako's route. It was pretty interesting. Just woof. I cant even describe the feels right now. I'll probably do Lilly's route next because they seem to tie in super hard.

no best girl declaration yet, but i highly doubt it will be Shizune

It's the easiest one to get. So hanako huh.. ok.. i won't spoil but keep going.. there's more.

Her route is
TERRIBLE. I would say you should actively avoid it.

Most people assume you get Emi first because getting her route is pretty easy, but she's also awesome.

that would be very crazy.. you've been out for a while. What time did you pass out?

nah, he should do it, because he gotta get the full package.

Emi's route makes sense in the context of the portagonist.

Yeah, i probably wont do hers. If each route is as long as the one i just did, then that shit time consuming as hell lol. Im surprised Misha isnt a route tho
Since you're skipping Shizune, some spoilers for basically the only interesting part of her route
Misha is a part of the bad end of Shizune's route. She's a lesbian for Shizune.
Morning Goodwil, not quoting you because spoilers, how are you just waking up at like 3am?(timezones, how do they work?)
I have the best sleeping schedule. But waking up at 4am beats waking up at 10pm. Maybe someday I'll be normal.
that would be very crazy.. you've been out for a while. What time did you pass out?.
I don't even know,

Zenfalcia

good morning,
i think

Pfffttt.. sure..
hanako's route not is long...

It'll be shorter since you can skip dialogue you already read which make replays a lot easier. Think like 999 skip function, but faster.

Zenfalcia

Morning Goodwil, not quoting you because spoilers, how are you just waking up at like 3am?(timezones, how do they work?)

Miracles.
Since you're skipping Shizune, some spoilers for basically the only interesting part of her route
Misha is a part of the bad end of Shizune's route. She's a lesbian for Shizune.

I have the best sleeping schedule. But waking up at 4am beats waking up at 10pm. Maybe someday I'll be normal.

What are you doing! Stop saying spoilers! He's going to click them! Let him go in blind.

This way you can actually fix your sleep schedule now.

I don't even know,

I'm going to assume more than 12 hours of sleep or so

Edit: shameful dp.

Zenfalcia

He said he was skipping Shizune, and I wouldn't say it's worth going through that godawful terrible route.

He can still get backstory and character... ;_; I guess that's just me and my completionist attitude, even the terrible parts. It's not that bad...
compared to others it's not great.

ultimax

I think hanako's route took me like 6 hours? but i might have fallen asleep with the laptop on. i dont remember. Non stop infinite clicking is not exactly the most engaging. I still feel weird..

Emi does seem to have best girl qualities tho....

I think hanako's route took me like 6 hours? but i might have fallen asleep with the laptop on. i dont remember. Non stop infinite clicking is not exactly the most engaging. I still feel weird..

You can use... Spacebar? I think? maybe instead of clicking if that's any better.

I couldn't do routes immediately back to back, their girth is quite large. Also emotions.

Zenfalcia

It'll be faster when you can skip most of the intro since you already know what happens.

You can also press the spacebar or use the arrows if you don't like clicking.

ultimax

You can use... Spacebar? I think? maybe instead of clicking if that's any better.

I couldn't do routes immediately back to back, their girth is quite large. Also emotions.

It'll be faster when you can skip most of the intro since you already know what happens.

You can also press the spacebar or use the arrows if you don't like clicking.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF AUTO MODE WORKED RAHHHH GOD DAMN IT

i feel nauseous

Top Bottom