• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I'm really glad that Space Dandy kept the same OP from season 1. It's so good.

My mic was $15 and it cam from glorious China.
That said, I did shit talk you first. Remember the Potemkin phobia I was gonna give you?
You could have come back with 'Romars, afraid of little girls now?'
And the answer would have been yes.
Personally, I think some good natured ribbing is fine... and accounts for about 30% of the fun of fighting games.

I used to have really shitty one, but I lost it. Never bothered to replace it. I didn't see that message. Yeah, you sure gave me some phobia. Had me screaming like a little girl. :V
I have no issue with people shit talking. I just don't really bother doing it.

I just quoted it. PG was making a joke and it went over my head so I told him what he already knew. He told me it was a joke and I told him I didn't get it.

Jokes are funnier when you have to explain them.

G'night homie.

Oh yeah, my bad. I'm dumb for not picking up the context <.<

Numb

Good night.

Nice meeting you today, junior. You're here forever.

The fact you knew who Adam Blade was and played both DDS games already put you on my good side.

Facing that last boss without having your party immune to atleast one element could have been really really bad for me too bad i was already immune to my weaknesses hehehe then all you do is place then in the order of the element that you were about to be hit with. except GODDAM ALMIGHTY BULLSHIT

I'm really glad that Space Dandy kept the same OP from season 1. It's so good.

I used to have really shitty one, but I lost it. Never bothered to replace it. I didn't see that message. Yeah, you sure gave me some phobia. Had me screaming like a little girl. :V
I have no issue with people shit talking. I just don't really bother doing it.

Wasn't too big of a fan of it myself, til I started hanging around Maragidyne and Shackzam. They tainted my pure heart!
Also, yes, Space Dandy OP is hype. I like the American ender too, even if it is just an amv basically. Why not more Friender hype for Space Dandy? Pat poopooing the thing really sunk that boat.
I like it better than KLK... tho not by much

Wasn't too big of a fan of it myself, til I started hanging around Maragidyne and Shackzam. They tainted my pure heart!
Also, yes, Space Dandy OP is hype. I like the American ender too, even if it is just an amv basically. Why not more Friender hype for Space Dandy? Pat poopooing the thing really sunk that boat.
Space Dandy is my favorite anime since Nichijou. I absolutely love it, and would recommend who asks me

It's 100% better than KLK.

Space Dandy is my favorite anime since Nichijou. I absolutely love it, and would recommend who asks me

It's 100% better than KLK.

9a2.gif

We all have different tastes

I wish they spiced up the ending song.. oh well. How are you liking the dandiest man in the universe, baby?

It's fiiine. I've heard worse. The show is pretty good. Some of the episodes are kind of stale, though.

I'm okay with pushing Space Dandy for summer slam. It's a fun show.

JJBA: Stardust Crusaders, Ghost in the Shell, Evangelion, Monster, oh and Tic neesan

Are you ready for American to take a giant shit all over this?

You know those hollywood anime adaptations never really come to fruition, right? Same for video game movies.
I'm still anticipating one the classic animes to get shit on..eventually.

Robert Pattinson Starring as Spike in the live action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop.

sjay1994

I'm watching the rule of rose playthrough.... and man I wish they were also doing call of cthullu... because that game looked really interesting.

Too bad it runs like fucking shit.

Zenfalcia

JJBA: Stardust Crusaders, Ghost in the Shell, Evangelion, Monster, oh and Tic neesan

Nice. Which evangelion? The movies or series including end of evangelion?
It's fiiine. I've heard worse. The show is pretty good. Some of the episodes are kind of stale, though.

I'm okay with pushing Space Dandy for summer slam. It's a fun show.

Yeah, it's ok. So i'll give it that.

Dandiest show in all of anime.

Who is your favorite character? The show has so many great ones.

I hope HBO does go through with the live action one.

Preferably in german language
I'm a Johan fan. I like villains, and I like them evil.
No...

Honestly, ScarJo isn't that bad, the director is different story
Whitewahsing is the primary problem. Next problem is that they are going to completely fuck up the movies themes so they can appease the stupid.

sjay1994

Yeah, It sucks. They didn't even get that far. The game gets a lot more interesting later on.

Call of Cthullu imo was the most interesting looking game they played on shitstorm.

Bug Island made me nausious watching it (so does deadly premonition for some reason)

Rule of Rose is interesting, but there is a lot of meandering, and the combat sections are so fucking awful. I feel bad for them because they get stuck on that shit combat for long periods.

Shame CoC runs like shit.... because it looked super interesting

mrmyhthef

Watched the finale to the Def Jam LP.

Really strange how Sticky Fingaz was the only one of the main characters without an alias. Made stranger how he turned out to be a huge dickhead and
promptly died in a fire

Zenfalcia

Whitewahsing is the primary problem. Next problem is that they are going to completely fuck up the movies themes so they can appease the stupid.

Just like all you need is kill. Oh i'm sorry, i mean Edge of tomorrow. if it became a cgi movie i would've been a lot more ok with it or maybe even an anime movie.. oh well.

Don't worry live action ghost in the shell is gonna have the ending were mokoto does indeed rip of the top of the tank and everything is fine in the end.

sjay1994

Since we are on the topic of hollywood fucking with anime/manga

I remember reading details on that Akira movie.

It literally just sounds like X men first class, since a majority of that cast is in it from what I remembered.

Hollywood is fucking scrounging for ideas.

Since we are on the topic of hollywood fucking with anime/manga

I remember reading details on that Akira movie.

It literally just sounds like X men first class, since a majority of that cast is in it from what I remembered.

Hollywood is fucking scrounging for ideas.

Hollywood needs an injection of creativity, but that's not going to happen, as long as people keep going to see the next Fast and Furious movies.

God I hate movies now.

Unless there was an actual trailer released and a plausible release date given, I have no reason to worry or even care about a live action GITS movie. If Akira couldn't even get off the fucking ground, how likely is anything else. Yeah, there's Edge of Tomorrow, but that exception doesn't really make anything else possible.

And speaking of Akira, I found the idea of a live action adaptation of that ESPECIALLY laughable since not even the original anime film could do the original manga justice, like what would be the fucking point?

Do it... Dive back into the transistor crack and finish the game in one sitting.
it won't take that long.. only like 10 hours or so?
That was the original plan but it couldn't happen. Also I might take longer because I'm going slow, it's so fucking good Transistor Man has so much cool shit to say.
Wow, I thought you were joking about this.
Holy shit what else are you going to add to that avatar
DAT MUSIC.

SO GOOD, her voice is fucking lovely goddamn

Top Bottom