• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

Doesn't it? You can tweak it in settings... At least from what i remember..

Edit: i'm going to open it and double check just for you.

Doesnt work for me. Idk why. let me know if yours does.

Keep in mind, im also on Mac

Don't kill yourself via waifu overdose

I marathoned my first route and nearly died too, get some sleep or some shit gatdam

BUT I NEED TO PLAY NOW!
all this waifu is destroying my laifu. maybe i should go play devil may cry

What does DMC have? Nothing.
:p
dmc3lady.jpg

ultimax

It works for me on windows.

K, i remember a little, so ctrl skips text, but it shouldn't skip unread text if i remember correctly. Is there Mac version?
Yeah there is lol. and skipping text wont be a problem. I'll just stop being such a big babby about clicking. Im more hung up on those endings. i cant really describe the feels.

not being able to sleep sucks

ALSO THERE ARE NEVER TOO MANY WAIFUS
Idk man, the waifu's are breaking me right now.
At least i have Griffith
Katawa shoujo > DMC
jks.

You can be styling girls
in bed
in katawa shoujo. What does DMC have? Nothing.
:p

hmm.....

Zenfalcia

Yeah there is lol. and skipping text wont be a problem. I'll just stop being such a big babby about clicking. Im more hung up on those endings. i cant really describe the feels.

Idk man, the waifu's are breaking me right now.
At least i have Griffith

hmm.....

Spacebar is also a good alternative. wanna talk about those feels? :3
I have never played Katawa Shoujo.

I always thought it was Creepy Anime Bullshit

Would ya'll recommend it?

Yeah, it's not creepy like you think it is. There's some thought behind most of the dialogue and story. Worth at least a route or two to see if you like it.

Zenfalcia

Oh yeah. Hanako's ending made me feel kinda conflicted. Going for Lilly next is a good idea.

Well written VN. You can disable explicit scenes in options.
If you're a biiiiiitttcchhh

Ehh...
i was left unsatisfied.. it was so damn short. They stopped before anything really got to happen.. but then again this is comming off some other routes.

The game is free, so it's worth a shot.

I haven't finished all the routes, but its really interesting

Finish all the routes.. do it.. do it naow!
Jesus. D:

Yes. ;_;

it's funny because she's crispy like bacon

ultimax

Oh yeah. Hanako's ending made me feel kinda conflicted. Going for Lilly next is a good idea.

Well written VN. You can disable explicit scenes in options.
If you're a biiiiiitttcchhh

Spacebar is also a good alternative. wanna talk about those feels? :3

I guess thats the best way to describe the feels. conflicted..
i cant stop feeling like an ass for some reason

im gonna play dmc for a bit and then jump back into the madness

im also kinda curious to hear what zedreamcast would think of it. That route basically screamed his name

Zenfalcia

I guess thats the best way to describe the feels. conflicted..
i cant stop feeling like an ass for some reason

im gonna play dmc for a bit and then jump back into the madness

im also kinda curious to hear what zedreamcast would think of it. That route basically screamed his name

What did you think of it when
you did the bad route and she yelled at you, yeah.. that was fun. What's even more fun was when you learned about her past and she showed you her back.. mmm... Those feels..
why do you feel like that? Is it because
you "had sex" with a girl who was with a handicap?

I don't know if he played it or not.. he probably did, and loves her.

Got all the endings to Nier. Got D3 waiting for me when I return to Oakville. Though I'm going to put playing Xrd, Ar no Surge and trying to platinum Murdered before getting into that

ultimax

What did you think of it when
you did the bad route and she yelled at you, yeah.. that was fun. What's even more fun was when you learned about her past and she showed you her back.. mmm... Those feels..
why do you feel like that? Is it because
you "had sex" with a girl who was with a handicap?

I don't know if he played it or not.. he probably did, and loves her.
That bad ending was wild.
But i totally saw that coming because the way the protag was talking made himself sound like the biggest ass. its like he wasnt paying attention to the damn game hes starring in!

brah, i was tearing up when that happened. and honestly i dont think the fact she was handicapped had anything to do with it. it was more that she was so god damn timid and uncomfortable she made hinata look like a damn cheer leader in comparison
Got all the endings to Nier. Got D3 waiting for me when I return to Oakville. Though I'm going to put playing Xrd, Ar no Surge and trying to platinum Murdered before getting into that

the last ending to nier is so good. god, i love that game so much.

the last ending to nier is so good. god, i love that game so much.

It's a great game, but I
didn't buy the relationship at the end
and prefer the tone of A/B and the additions of B route over C/D. Collecting
Caim's
weapons hampers the impact of C/D, I feel.

Zenfalcia

That bad ending was wild.
But i totally saw that coming because the way the protag was talking made himself sound like the biggest ass. its like he wasnt paying attention to the damn game hes starring in!

brah, i was tearing up when that happened. and honestly i dont think the fact she was handicapped had anything to do with it. it was more that she was so god damn timid and uncomfortable she made hinata look like a damn cheer leader in comparison

The bad endings are pretty pronounced and it's usually just the main protagonist being oblivious and obnoxious.

Then you had that jazz club scene where hanako looks really nice in her outfit. Hnngg.. That hug at the end was nice. Yeah, she was pretty timid and that feel when you slowly open her up and learn more about her and her getting more comfortable with you. Were you crying because of good feels or bad feels? So tearing up because she was trying to be more confident and do the thing for you.

ultimax

The bad endings are pretty pronounced and it's usually just the main protagonist being oblivious and obnoxious.

Then you had that jazz club scene where hanako looks really nice in her outfit. Hnngg.. That hug at the end was nice. Yeah, she was pretty timid and that feel when you slowly open her up and learn more about her and her getting more comfortable with you. Were you crying because of good feels or bad feels?

it feels like a small victory every time she opens up, and then when something bad happens you just feel like death. The feels im feeling right now are a mix of both.

Zenfalcia

it feels like a small victory every time she opens up, and then when something bad happens you just feel like death. The feels im feeling right now are a mix of both.

Ah, ok. I remember how hard it was to read through the bad ending when i went back to do it. Enjoy those feels, embrace it and love it :3. You still got a few more routes to go. I can't wait to read your reactions.

ultimax

Ah, ok. I remember how hard it was to read through the bad ending when i went back to do it. Enjoy those feels, embrace it and love it :3. You still got a few more routes to go. I can't wait to read your reactions.

I'll definitely keep updating. I'll probably power through the next route tomorrow, and then proceed to have more complicated feels at night. im just glad i have somewhere to talk about them ;~:

So i booted up DMC hd for the first time, and i see the infamous DMC2. thats gonna be interesting.

Zenfalcia

I'll definitely keep updating. I'll probably power through the next route tomorrow, and then proceed to have more complicated feels at night. im just glad i have somewhere to talk about them ;~:

So i booted up DMC hd for the first time, and i see the infamous DMC2. thats gonna be interesting.

Nice nice.
you said you're doing lily's route right?
heh.. :3 i won't say anything more so i don't spoil.

Have fun.

It's cool hearing somebody going through it, especially leading up to the penultimate waifu war.

You've never played the HD version of 1 and 3? 1 looks way better than it used to, and 3 is still da bess game.

ultimax

Nice nice.
you said you're doing lily's route right?
heh.. :3 i won't say anything more so i don't spoil.

Have fun.
:(

This gon be gud
It's cool hearing somebody going through it, especially leading up to the penultimate waifu war.

You've never played the HD version of 1 and 3? 1 looks way better than it used to, and 3 is still da bess game.

Well i've never played DMC period so :p

dont yell at me

Zenfalcia

What waifu war? There's not going to be one..
There is totally going to be one. This thread will burn.
:(

This gon be gud

Well i've never played DMC period so :p

dont yell at me

You're gonna have fun. :3

ultimax

What waifu war? There's not going to be one..
There is totally going to be one. This thread will burn.

You're gonna have fun. :3
you're killing me lol
As long as you're fixing it, it's fine. Seriously though DMC3 is easily one of my favorite games ever and I played it like 7 months ago.

I mean ive played a shit ton of bayo 1 and 2, and i remember trying out DMC4 somewhere once. So its not anything extremely new to me gameplay wise

I just woke up in the middle of the night like i tend to do but couldn't go back to sleep so I decided "hey I should check out gaf" only to my surprise to see all you nerds automatically thinking I would've gone with Hanako if I played Katawa shoujo. Well how dare you just cause shes shy and has long black hair doesn't mean that I choose her...
I mean yeah I did the moment I saw her but that's besides the point!

ultimax

I just woke up in the middle of the night like i tend to do but couldn't go back to sleep so I decided "hey I should check out gaf" only to my surprise to see all you nerds automatically thinking I would've gone with Hanako if I played Katawa shoujo. Well how dare you just cause shes shy and has long black hair doesn't mean that I choose her...
I mean yeah I did the moment I saw her but that's besides the point!

Normally i'd call you a fraud, BUT SEE!?

so...uhh....you played it right?

Top Bottom