• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

demidar

There have been times where I look at the clock and go "Oh shit it's 5am I need to get to bed". You nerds make me pay no heed to the passage of time.

Dont mind me ill just be over here watching Gintama. Also only a few more days till Egypt!
Really I'm only excited for seeing a few specific fights, that won't show up in Part 3 for awhile. When those episodes come around I'll be excited.
I need more power.
I do want to say I like this avatar theme, it speaks to me. The Devil Bringer holding a Vita makes me giggle,
There have been times where I look at the clock and go "Oh shit it's 5am I need to get to bed".
Be a cool guy and wake up at 5AM
Help me

Zenfalcia

It's not supremely important so don't worry about it too much, but even if we're off topic, it doesn't mean we actually ARE a chatroom.
Yeah that's how most people used to do it, I dunno, it seems like a waste of a post otherwise, but maybe I'm too concerned about it.

If people are in a conversation that's cool.

YEAAH

We're the best thread/chat/thing. With super fast post speeds... And almost like a chatroom.

yeah, i know what you mean, and i usually try to group it up with an actual post so it doesn't "waste" a post. That's just me though.

Alfebit

Banned
I do want to say I like this avatar theme, it speaks to me. The Devil Bringer holding a Vita makes me giggle,

I gotta redo it because I wasn't expecting to add all this shit and now the beats by dre are over the hat as well as glasses and I want to find a new spot for the evoker.

Zenfalcia

There have been times where I look at the clock and go "Oh shit it's 5am I need to get to bed". You nerds make me pay no heed to the passage of time.

What's time? I get up and sleep whenever, what's this sun and night time you talk about?
I guess you're right.
Which was?

You had to get enough points to have enough to be able to start either shizune's route and i think it's emi's route or lilly's route. Either way you had to get them equal for a SPECIFIC one scene to come up to create a choice for one route or the other.. it's almost impossible to get yourself without a guide.

Zenfalcia

Oh, so.. podcast said D4 is free on xbox gold? Or something like that.. that's cool. I wonder if i can still get it without a xbone.

Edit: gonna pass out.. hopefully i don't wake up at 6pm.. ;_;

mrmyhthef

Yeah I kinda had a reason for doing so. I mean I phrased it like a joke but I wasn't joking.

I quoted Jack a couple times through the day and I wasn't being abrasive or anything but I don't think I was being nice yknow. So when he said he was going to bed I felt bad and tried to show my goodwill by wishing him a good night. At the end of the day though, it's not a big deal and I'm probably the only one who would actually notice. Seemed like a fast ticket and I took it hard.

Looks like I made things worse in the end however. Oh well, I'll carry this shame to my grave.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah I kinda had a reason for doing so. I mean I phrased it like a joke but I wasn't joking.

I quoted Jack a couple times through the day and I wasn't being abrasive or anything but I don't think I was being nice yknow. So when he said he was going to bed I felt bad and tried to show my goodwill by wishing him a good night. At the end of the day though, it's not a big deal and I'm probably the only one who would actually notice. Seemed like a fast ticket and I took it hard.

Looks like I made things worse in the end however. Oh well, I'll carry this shame to my grave.

It's not your fault. It's been happening for a while now.

I appreciate your apology, but don't worry about it. It's been an ongoing thing for a long while now, I just didn't want to bring it up. It's not anyone in particular's fault, and it's barely a bad thing.

Everyone's friends, everything's fun, and don't worry about it.

I like when somebody has a good morning/night in their post in addition to something else, actually.

Well, I can't download the BestfriendCast from the School computer.
At least Gaf isn't blocked

My schools Wifi won't let me use internet on my Vita period.
Like, I get that they want me to "learn" or whatever, but c'mon.

My old high school blocked Dueling Network cause there were way too many people playing that instead of working.

4A9OKVO.gif

Here I am, no longer stuck in school & browsing GAF.

Rizzi

I need a new roguelike to play.
I bought Tales of Maj'Eyal during the steam sale, but it's not really what I'm looking for.
Thoughts?

I need a new roguelike to play.
I bought Tales of Maj'Eyal during the steam sale, but it's not really what I'm looking for.
Thoughts?

I hear nothing but great things about rogue legacy and spelunky.

Edit: turnbased idk. Maybe one of those obsidian CRPG's that pat loves.

Top Bottom