• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

I did the thing part 2 ;~;

btw that avatar caught me off guard, goodwil.
10/10

Which route? And what did you think of it? Also get the bad ending for full feels.

it's cute.
Videos games are the devil. That's why the kids are down with them

I'd like to hear you say that after going through
floors with that encounter rate and depleting items

Also going to bed, see you guys in a few hours

kids love the devil.

Sounds fun. I'd love to do that.

Night.

So if I were to start Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, where should I start?
2012 anime that covers Part 1 and Part 2 is what people will tell you to go for.
The Manga is definitely the definitive version.

I agree with you personally, but it's hard to tell people to read Part 1. I did and don't regret it, but the anime is a lot more accessible. The anime is faithful enough that it's fine.

Zenfalcia

Lilly route...

that was....something.

too many feels, but its the good kind.

she sure was an active one, huh

Yep.. it was.. but do you see what i mean by hanako's route feeling
really short?

Better feels than hanako's route?
That route is super adorable ^_^
I feel silly but I have no idea what else to say about it. It's really good.

Omg, it was.. hnng.. it was so cute and nice.. even with yhe sex scenes, since she can't really see and then there was blindfolds invovled right? >_<
there is nothing else to say.. except maybe feels too.

ultimax

That route is super adorable ^_^
I feel silly but I have no idea what else to say about it. It's really good.

Yep.. it was.. but do you see what i mean by hanako's route feeling
really short?

Better feels than hanako's route?

Omg, it was.. hnng.. it was so cute and nice.. even with yhe sex scenes, since she can't really see and then there was blindfolds invovled right? >_<
there is nothing else to say.. except maybe feels too.

Yeah it was a super good route. the good ending was totes adorbs. Damn, i finished that in one sitting.

and yeah i can see what you mean by hanako's route feeling super short, but the feels on that route made me feel like
tumblr_muqi85KodC1sihyr3o1_500_zpsgjp391cf.gif

Zenfalcia

Yeah it was a super good route. the good ending was totes adorbs. Damn, i finished that in one sitting.

and yeah i can see what you mean by hanako's route feeling super short, but the feels on that route made me feel like

Yeah. It's not quite the same since they had different tones and themes.
one was more about past scars, like the MC's scar oh his chest and hanako's full scars and how she got them.
ahh.. i wanna say stuff but i can't or i'll set up expectations that'll spoil it. So who's route next?

Edit: looks like it's dp day for me.

I wanna tell you stuff but it'll just mess with your expectations for the other routes. Just don't do Shizune.
Eh.. yuri is just yuri.
Nah, a little bit of ambiguity goes a long way.
Nah, we gotta lay on the heavy yuri tones on thick till you know they're lesbians.

Also the art is way better.

I wanna tell you stuff but it'll just mess with your expectations for the other routes. Just don't do Shizune.
Can't he just stop at the end of the school festival for the Shizune route? Thats the real end of that route. The other stuff after it is optional. Its really a nothing route after the festival.

ultimax

Yeah. It's not quite the same since they had different tones and themes.
one was more about past scars, like the MC's scar oh his chest and hanako's full scars and how she got them.
ahh.. i wanna say stuff but i can't or i'll set up expectations that'll spoil it. So who's route next?

Edit: looks like it's dp day for me.

They were both very good routes, gotta say i wasn't expecting Lilly's route to turn out like it did.

I'm going to do the Emi route next

Zenfalcia

The Hanako feels will break you, while the Lilly feels will make you

You're making hard to not get hyped lol

But for now, its time to return to devil may cry

Nah.. it won't. It didn't break me the first time so it won't break me the second time.

Katawa shoujo > DMC. Who needs style when yiu got feels. :p

Zenfalcia

Woof! Prison school what are you doing!?!? Woof!

Zen confirmed to be heartless

hmmm......
why not both?

even DmC?

Basically. Except i giggle like a girl when romantic stuff happens.. something about people blushing and kissing is just.. adorable.

That could work.

ultimax

Ehhhhhh, also:
y are u doing this, pls ;~;
Basically. Except i giggle like a girl when romantic stuff happens.. something about people blushing and kissing is just.. adorable.

That could work.
i thought i was gonna die when the whole scotland thing happened

also im (pleasantly) surprised that none of the bad endings consisted of some crazy yandere shit happening like school days. I was really expecting to get stabbed already, following a game over screen.

also im (pleasantly) surprised that none of the bad endings consisted of some crazy yandere shit happening like school days. I was really expecting to get stabbed already, following a game over screen.

Mwahaha

Her leaving totally made me think I got the bad end, it was super effective.

Also nah, they just destroy you emotionally. Nothing super anime or crazy.

Zenfalcia

You love it, tho.

Yeah.. that was rough... It felt like your heart was being ripped out.

Well, why would they do that? If they did it wouldn't even be part of the theme at all.. it would've been terrible.

ultimax

Mwahaha

Her leaving totally made me think I got the bad end, it was super effective.

Also nah, they just destroy you emotionally. Nothing super anime or crazy.

You love it, tho.

Yeah.. that was rough... It felt like your heart was being ripped out.

Well, why would they do that? If they did it wouldn't even be part of the theme at all.. it would've been terrible.

2 more routes to go.....3 if i decide to skim through shizune's.
id probably turn off adult content, because i aint trying to see her naked....
unless Misha gets involved...
:p

and yeah im glad that didnt happen. it would be so cliche and bad

Zenfalcia

I thought prison school couldn't top itself... But it proved me wrong.. i'm.. just speechless..

2 more routes to go.....3 if i decide to skim through shizune's.
id probably turn off adult content, because i aint trying to see her naked....
unless Misha gets involved...
:p

and yeah im glad that didnt happen. it would be so cliche and bad

Boooo... Booo.. don't do that. Want spoilers? Nah... Just play shizune's route, you'll understand.

Exactly, which is why this is actually a pretty good VN.

ultimax

I thought prison school couldn't top itself... But it proved me wrong.. i'm.. just speechless..

Boooo... Booo.. don't do that. Want spoilers? Nah... Just play shizune's route, you'll understand.

Exactly, which is why this is actually a pretty good VN.

hmm...i'll probably do it...but if it gets really bad, im gonna click like a mofo.

and goodwil, if you're still alive i need DMC tips. is there anything i should save my red orbs for in particular?

Zenfalcia

hmm...i'll probably do it...but if it gets really bad, im gonna click like a mofo.

and goodwil, if you're still alive i need DMC tips. is there anything i should save my red orbs for in particular?

Well... It's going to be rough. I'm not going to lie. Even the h-scenes are pretty disapointing. Except one kinda.. you'll know when you get there. One thing i kinda like is how the MC acts in the route and the things he does.

ultimax

Well... It's going to be rough. I'm not going to lie. Even the h-scenes are pretty disapointing. Except one kinda.. you'll know when you get there. One thing i kinda like is how the MC acts in the route and the things he does.
hmm....
well i'll be sure to update again tomorrow when i finished Emi's path... Hopefully i'll get to finish earlier
I'm no expert on the first game, but always get skills. Items are for chumps.

That's what i expected. Never used items for bayo 1 and 2

Top Bottom