• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Come on guys... How can we still be talking about new monster girls?

Yeah, after all we already established that Octopus Girl is the clear best.
octopus_girl_tentacles_by_mika_chai-d4bkjk8.jpg

Beloved

Welp had my first day back to uni. My Network Implementation class is gonna be a bitch...

In other news I see monster girls are still a prime topic xD

Beloved

Whatever happened to "Math class" and "English class"? What do half of these classes y'all motherfuckers talk about even teach?!

Welcome to IT xD I do have to take "regular" stuff too though, like this semester I have Music Appreciation and Public Speaking.

It's the new hotness apparently.

I have no issue with it, I generally like anime girls that are part animal/creature etc xD

Congrats! Also what the balls is network implementation

Basically it's a class where most of the grade is from setting up a small network and server yourself with whatever NOS you prefer and configuring it properly for a particular business scenario, as well as getting more in depth knowledge of troubleshooting various issues and more practice with things such as subnetting.

Also 15% of my grade for that class is based on if I pass the Network+ cert.

Emouse

Welcome to IT xD I do have to take "regular" stuff too though, like this semester I have Music Appreciation and Public Speaking.

I have no issue with it, I generally like anime girls that are part animal/creature etc xD

Basically it's a class where most of the grade is from setting up a small network and server yourself with whatever NOS you prefer and configuring it properly for a particular business scenario, as well as getting more in depth knowledge of troubleshooting various issues and more practice with things such as subnetting.

Also 15% of my grade for that class is based on if I pass the Network+ cert.

Jeez, you're already more qualified than me to do my job, sounds good tho

Oberon

Banned
Were octopus girls even on the ballet?

No, I figured it would have been too creepy

Any chance we could tone down the monster girls? I mean sure they're great but, you know, it's been three days.

I swear I didn't even do it on purpose. I was talking about pokemon but then I cam back seeing a octopus lady...

God, I'm so good at Public Speaking. It's always been my favorite subject because I just have to go up there and bullshit for a few minutes and get an A.

How is that a subject?

I don't understand how Capcom can go 5 years without a new megaman game.

No wonder inafume left... He's probably sick of the same bullshit the fans are Sick of.
Well, it's not like they need money or anything. Nope. And besides, don't you know there aren't any MM fans left in the world? None at all. So even if they made one it wouldn't sell! Right?

Beloved

I had to take Public Speaking last semester..it's awful good luck.

Ironically, my public speaking class is online. So you record your speeches or video chat them. I originally signed up for the regular class, but changed it yesterday. I dont particularly like doing speeches, but I'm good at it so *shrugs*

God, I'm so good at Public Speaking. It's always been my favorite subject because I just have to go up there and bullshit for a few minutes and get an A.

Definitely not my favorite but I'm also good at it so it's fine.

Jeez, you're already more qualified than me to do my job, sounds good tho

LOL xD Well good to know I'll have marketable skills when I'm done. The certs being included are nice too. I have my Security+ cert and I passed the A+ 801 so halfway there on that, and then Net+ will be taken late April/early May.

They know a new megaman would clear 1 mil units too...
They'll just cocktease us for another 5 years or something. Megaman won't be dead forever, he's too recognizable to just throw away.
Guys join me in the steam chat for a few we needs to talk about real shit.
Uhhhhhh, ok lemme just save my Katawa Shoujo replay.
Wow, Rin? worst vocaloid taste right here
FUCK YOU TOO MOTHERFUCKER
Miku and Rin are the only Vocaloids worth caring about. Luka's ok.

Ironically, my public speaking class is online. So you record your speeches or video chat them. I originally signed up for the regular class, but changed it yesterday. I dont particularly like doing speeches, but I'm good at it so *shrugs*
Mine was online as well.

It's just an annoyance plus it's awkward looking at yourself in the webcam and just talking to a computer.

They know a new megaman would clear 1 mil units too...

They tried this experiment before. Didn't work.

Capcom, a company that isn't in the best of financial straits right now, is not willing to take any more risks in game development.
Luka and maybe Miku. I like Mieko's design but not her signing and Rin is only good with Len.
Luka is dabes. Meiko's design is cool, but her voice is awful, and I don't wanna play any songs with her singing.

Rin clearly doesn't work by herself.

Capcom, a company that isn't in the best of financial straits right now, is not willing to take any more risks in game development.

Then sell the IP to Nintendo.

Or to Sega.

Or to someone who has more money than sense!

At least mighty no 9 is getting a Wii u release...

I can understand something like Dragon's Dogma being a risk, but wouldn't a good MM game be a fairly safe bet? I mean sure, it wouldn't be a blockbuster, but it'd make some money at least, right?

Then sell the IP to Nintendo.

Or to Sega.

Or to someone who has more money than sense!

At least mighty no 9 is getting a Wii u release...

I don't think Nintendo is too interested in acquiring IPs. If there was any Capcom IP Nintendo would be interested in, it'll be Monster Hunter.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

I can understand something like Dragon's Dogma being a risk, but wouldn't a good MM game be a fairly safe bet? I mean sure, it wouldn't be a blockbuster, but it'd make some money at least, right?

Are they still for sale?

You also have to remember that this wasn't the DD wasn't the only risk they took. Dark Void, Remember Me, Lost Planet, DmC, the Mobile Division. Capcom busted more than they succeeded last generation, and thus they became wary.

The MM 9&10 experiments showed that there was some desire, but not enough to justify the venture. Remember, Ono couldn't get a budget for Street Fighter V. Capcom is not the company they used to be.

Top Bottom