• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

You also have to remember that this wasn't the DD wasn't the only risk they took. Dark Void, Remember Me, Lost Planet, DmC, the Mobile Division. Capcom busted more than they succeeded last generation, and thus they became wary.

The MM 9&10 experiments showed that there was some desire, but not enough to justify the venture. Remember, Ono couldn't get a budget for Street Fighter V. Capcom is not the company they used to be.
Shit, they did do remember me. But yeah, I see your point. Still, with the right budget, I think one could do well enough.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Cowboy Bebop episode 11 spoilers:
My strong dislike of Valentine still hasn't let up one bit. Edward is cool however, even though her actions are the most random shit ever. I'm liking the show more and more, but still, fuck Faye.

Your feelings toward Faye are what you are SUPPOSED to feel. She is not a good person, she is not a good friend, she is greedy, and she is inconsiderate. The show will try and give you moments where you should like her, and you do, maybe for a minute, before she fucks it all up again by being a cock to Spike.

Well how long do you guys record for?

It's completely random. We usually try to record at least for an hour a week, but sometimes that doesn't work out. If we go much longer than that we feel our ability to keep talking drop off significantly, since we're not very good at Let's Plays.

I have to take your word because I actually can't remember anything about it.

Remember Me was set up to be one of the Beyond Good and Evil type cult hits. It had a fantastic art style, the music was brilliant, the main character was unique. Everything thing was set up perfectly.

But holy shit, the gameplay shit the bed. All it had to be was somewhat competent, and it wasn't even that.

Jman014

Remember Me was set up to be one of the Beyond Good and Evil type cult hits. It had a fantastic art style, the music was brilliant, the main character was unique. Everything thing was set up perfectly.

But holy shit, the gameplay shit the bed. All it had to be was somewhat competent, and it wasn't even that.

Oh Nilin. I have the artbook and soundtrack.

Emouse

It was also boring as shit

It's completely random. We usually try to record at least for an hour a week, but sometimes that doesn't work out. If we go much longer than that we feel our ability to keep talking drop off significantly, since we're not very good at Let's Plays.
Our recording sessions happen everytime we start running low on videos and we try to record for at least 6 hours. We usually record on a day where none of us have stuff to do and start at around noon and end around 8pm

Xiraiya

mKlCf2.png
There is a bunch of refining, cleaning up and details to fix/add so it's not done yet, but you get the idea. Persona version of Beloved.

Our recording sessions happen everytime we start running low on videos and we try to record for at least 6 hours. We usually record on a day where none of us have stuff to do and start at around noon and end around 8pm

Damn, that's too long for us. We lose steam pretty quick.

There is a bunch of refining, cleaning up and details to fix/add but you get the idea, persona version of Beloved.

Nice work! But now you know what you must do, we need persona versions of the Zaibatsu.

Top Bottom