• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Berserker is best girl

tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnZt21t0duhj.gif

sorry i had to

That fucking gif makes me laugh everytime I see it. I almost choked on my nerds you shitlord.

demidar

Yeah be mindful of what people do/don't know since they might know only parts of stuff coming up. I accidentally spoiled Beloved on a detail awhile ago, even though this detail was literally the first thing I had ever seen of JoJo when I was like 14/15 and saw again multiple times throughout the years and is pretty much one of the only things I'd seen about a character until I started the new anime, so I didn't think twice about it.
So people making a big deal about Dio's "ZA WARUDO" and what it does being a secret seems strange to me as that is all I kept seeing about him for years as a popular meme everywhere

So, how about we enact NO MANGA SPOILERS for JoJo part 3 in this thread? This is my first time going through JoJo so I'd like to keep the surprises surprises.

I know what ZA WARUDO is, but I haven't actually seen it in action and don't know its capabilities. I would like to see how the anime represents it and I don't want to be spoiled on this.

While I'm also waiting to watch JoJo, been playing SMT4.

Holy shit the Minotaur is tearing me a new asshole. I guess this is the point in SMT games where I need to figure out how to cheese the game hard or I'll never win.

Holy shit the Minotaur is tearing me a new asshole. I guess this is the point in SMT games where I need to figure out how to cheese the game hard or I'll never win.

Pretty much. IIRC that boss is weak to Ice so make a bunch of demons with ice spells.

croten

Jojo is up now actually, also that's where I'm at in SMT4 as well. I'm just trying to find more demons to exploit his weakness

Weirdly enough I sadly want to go back...
I do but I usually get anxiety panic attacks when it starts up although it's not as bad as it used to be. Although it can also be the fact that I have a 8am class which blows because I take the bus which means getting up at 6am. Thank god it's only once a week for that class.

Emouse

So them joey jojos eh? That ending song wasn't great, walk like an Egyptian is way better and getting more relevant as the series goes on

JoJo94

I do but I usually get anxiety panic attacks when it starts up although it's not as bad as it used to be. Although it can also be the fact that I have a 8am class which blows because I take the bus which means getting up at 6am. Thank god it's only once a week for that class.

OH god I always wake up extremely early like 4:00 usually. But no matter how early i wake up 8:00 A.M. classes always kill me they are just soul draining.

360pages

The New DBZ game is being delayed for 2 weeks, which might be a good things since they said they wanted to iron out some things and make the game good.

Considering the last DBZ game that actually got a full 2 year development cycle was Ragining blast 1 all the way back in 2008. So it's actually nice to see them actually trying to make a good game rather than a cash grab.

Top Bottom