• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

Actually it's mine.

image.php

The saddest part? I am insured. Thanks Rutgers and your shitty health insurance for doing absolutely nothing for charging a fucking premium. This god damn school.

Wouldn't insure me on wisdom teeth surgery, an ambulence ride, or even a fucking visit to the doctors office.

If you have health insuance and your health cards, you would've been asked to present them to the driver/EMT. Did you?

I happen to know a little bit about this because my close friend is an EMT.

I think names are ok? But not links that's for sure.

Even if it's not awful there are ways where you don't have to wait for stuff to buffer. It'll take a toll on hard drive space though.

Nah. It's never my fault.

Ah yes I understand you.

I may do that sometime. I've only used up about 1/4 of my 1TB hard drive so that's a nonissue.

That awkward moment when your MacBook doesn't have an HDMI port

You just turned me off from buying Apple products ever again.

What the fuck it's almost 2015 and all laptops don't have an HDMI port..

If you have health insuance and your health cards, you would've been asked to present them to the driver/EMT. Did you?

I happen to know a little bit about this because my close friend is an EMT.

They never asked for it. I didn't have my wallet anyway which had the health card and I was also half conscious. Even then, pretty sure Rutgers said they won't cover it.

Really? I was under the impression it was because how lucrative the market is. They know people/whales are willing to pay top dollar for their anime, regardless of how much it costs. I never heard about the importing part. There's also shipping fees to take into consideration and other costs the localized versions have, like subs.

That would not surprise me. Eh its probably for the best. I won't have to field awkward questions when my friends look through my Blu Ray collection.

None of them watch much anime except one acquaintance who likes Naruto and One Piece
Like I said just a theory that I heard somewhere. I would take it with a grain of salt.

croten

Okay so I'm going to let you guys decide.
What should be my next Wii U game?

Pikmin 3 - I always loved Pikmin and was super hype for this game even when it was coming to Wii U and Liam shilling it so hard on his top 10 made me want it more.

Wonderful 101 - Platinum, nuff said right? I'm actually very uninterested in this game but you guys seem to love it so much.

Super Mario 3d world - I kinda need a mario game if I have a Nintendo console.

Mario Kart - same as above but with go karts

Jman014

Pikmin 3 - I always loved Pikmin and was super hype for this game even when it was coming to Wii U and Liam shilling it so hard on his top 10 made me want it more.
Wonderful 101 - Platinum, nuff said right? I'm actually very uninterested in this game but you guys seem to love it so much.

Merio Kurt with that F Zero dlc that Matt mentioned during the podcast.

W101

They never asked for it. I didn't have my wallet anyway which had the health card and I was also half conscious. Even then, pretty sure Rutgers said they won't cover it.

From what it sounds like, they charged you assuming you were uninsured and the doctor/physician never bothered to look for medical insurance.

Either way, get on the phone with your Insuree and raise hell.

You can't go wrong with any of them, but if it were me, i would choose Pikmin 3

3D worlds.

You're gonna get super salty after the first 2 worlds.

Zenfalcia

That awkward moment when your MacBook doesn't have an HDMI port

The only other option is to get an apple TV and hook it up to your mac. Maybe they sell converters that you can use?
Like I said just a theory that I heard somewhere. I would take it with a grain of salt.

It sounds very plausible, since the blu-rays and dvds in NA are not nearly as expensive as animes. I might be mistaken? I don't really remember how much new animes costs in japan or NA or other places.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

I would say 3D world since Mario games never falter and its great with friends. Pikmin 3 is also good but is suffering from nintendos limited supply problem and is pretty expensive.

From what it sounds like, they charged you assuming you were uninsured and the doctor/physician never bothered to look for medical insurance.

Either way, get on the phone with your Insuree and raise hell.

Collections is closed and I'm pretty sure Rutgers insurance is closed for the night too. Luckily I don't use their insurance anymore since its reached 4 digits for being the same shit product it was a year ago, but I'll get it settled tomorrow. Thanks.

Xiraiya

That's probably what they're trying to do. They're making it like an app for ease of use across all platforms, which is terrible since a computer doesn't need programs that work like an app.

The truly ironic thing is the Tablet version is actually a really good middleground between new/old Skype.

I would say Pikmin 3
It sounds very plausible, since the blu-rays and dvds in NA are not nearly as expensive as animes. I might be mistaken? I don't really remember how much new animes costs in japan or NA or other places.
The only reason why I remember the theory was because it sounded interesting. I remember looking for blurays of Code Geass a couple years back and the things where around $80-$100 for something like 3 or 4 episodes

The only reason why I remember the theory was because it sounded interesting. I remember looking for blurays of Code Geass a couple years back and the things where around $80-$100 for something like 3 or 4 episodes

If they were Japanese then that's actually a pretty common price in general. Japanese anime pricing is absurd.

Zenfalcia

The truly ironic thing is the Tablet version is actually a really good middleground between new/old Skype.

Is it? I have it on my phone and i kinda dislike some of the clunkiness of switching between conversations and some other small gripes, such as being unable to be set to busy or away when i don't want to recieve any calls.

Who ever taught me how to hold a pen must really suck, because I do it in the worst way possible.
Being left handed doesn't help either
Here some photos do show you how I hold a pen
http://i.imgur.com/Fs4PtBA.png
http://i.imgur.com/UHIjMjE.png

Writing an drawing actually physically hurts my index finger

Did you learn that when you were young? There's nothing wrong with holding a pen a different way, have you tried loosening your grip?

Zenfalcia

I forgot they are sold in batches and not even the all the episodes on one disc. Which increases the price even more. Yeah, it's pretty absurd the price they charge for them.
Woof..I could never let my PC get that full. I usually let it get about 3/4 full and then do some spring cleaning.

This is just my external, my pc is a lot worst since it has everything from pictures, files, videos, and games. It's gotten pretty bad, i've maxed my computer's hard drive multiple times.

Just make a regular character action game with a sentai theme, that's all I mean.

You mean a single character action game with a theme about uniting with team mates to fight the big bad guys? That makes 0 sense. Its perfectly fine the way it is, in fact its far and beyond Kamiya's and Platinum's best game.

ultimax

I'm still waiting patiently for the funimation gods to release those damn code geass blu rays

Did you learn that when you were young? There's nothing wrong with holding a pen a different way, have you tried loosening your grip?
Can I slap whoever taught you that? Try holding your pen like you would the top chopstick when you're using them to eat. Much more comfortable.

I forgot they are sold in batches and not even the all the episodes on one disc. Which increases the price even more. Yeah, it's pretty absurd the price they charge for them.

This is just my external, my pc is a lot worst since it has everything from pictures, files, videos, and games. It's gotten pretty bad, i've maxed my computer's hard drive multiple times.

Oh geez man. When I upgrade and get my desktop I'll probably pick up an external hard drive for anime, pictures etc. I'm too OCD about my computer to fill it up.

croten

You mean a single character action game with a theme about uniting with team mates to fight the big bad guys? That makes 0 sense. Its perfectly fine the way it is, in fact its far and beyond Kamiya's and Platinum's best game.

No I mean a power rangers game made by Platinum

See I wish W101 was about just one guy, that looks way better to me.
I guess that was a poor example on my part. They never go fight monsters on the scale of W101. They have to use combine using giant robots. W101 makes a lot more sense on that part.

edit: Just go play the W101...

Top Bottom