• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

katy-perry-bad-dancing.gif

I feel bad that Katy Perry is kind of a joke.

I bet she's crazy talented like Kesha, but also like her, they're stuck with shit gimmicks.

Tako

Morning, any good ones? or some that stand out?

Alittle off topic, but since I'm snacking on some pomegranate and was wondering if you guys have had any?

Yeah some of them are cool. I love pomegranates, I used to have a pomegranate tree/bush at my house

ultimax

GAF is becoming more mainstream with everyday. It was referenced as one of the big final jokes in that Sunny D Xbone game, it's becoming more and more the place to be, so more and more people less on the inside are becoming part of the site and it's going to get a shit ton more general and stupid opinions/jokes as a result. Eventually this place will just be GameFaqs, because those same people will just move over here.

And I'll party twice as hard in your honor. After all, you kept your promise of a lifetime.

Dont hold back tonight. Do it for SunnyD-GAF.

Also, PG do you wanna finish our ultimax matches before i disappear for god knows how long?

Gamer Y

I remember eating some, but it's really an unusual froot.
yeah, I usual get one or two around christmas, now just getting around to eating it.

Pomegranate? Sure I love it, it's messy but nice. Makes a really nice mulled cider
Yeah, and it takes a bit to get all the seeds out, or whatever it is.

Yeah some of them are cool. I love pomegranates, I used to have a pomegranate tree/bush at my house
They come from bushes? Didn't know that.

I.. ok.. i mean, you could've just had red wine straight.. or get carbonated/sparkling/tonic water to make a makeshift sparkling red wine.

It tasted like the worst thing in the world, terrible, nearly vomited every time I tried. The Sunny D managed to negate that specific thing that made it so terrible and made it kinda just taste like bad Sunny D. And that shit is expensive, as where a huge jug of Sunny D was $1 at the store next to my apartment.

Zenfalcia

It tasted like the worst thing in the world, terrible, nearly vomited every time I tried. The Sunny D managed to negate that specific thing that made it so terrible and made it kinda just taste like bad Sunny D. And that shit is expensive, as where a huge jug of Sunny D was $1 at the store next to my apartment.

Oh, well then. You didn't have generic store brand soda water? Sounds like you got some amazing wine.

And I have now finished redownloading all my shit for DOA5U and VF5 Final Showdown on my PS3.

I guess this could be considered a resolution for the new year, play more DOA and VF. Playing ArcSys games has been fun and all, but dammit 3D fighters are the best (so long as it resembles Virtua Fighter).

Oh, well then. You didn't have generic store brand soda water? Sounds like you got some amazing wine.

No. Shit was out of my budget at the time.

I was getting the wine in the Walmart, seeing the $6 huge jug and the $15 small bottle and asking my friend "How can wine really taste that much different? If only I knew.

Out of curiosity, who's the best girl in your opinion?
So far Valentine, Eliza, and Parasoul are my favorites to play with though I love Ms. Fortune's design as well but she doesn't suit me as much as far as playing goes.

Me too!

My squad as of now is Valentine, Squigly, and sometimes I switch out Squigs with Peacock or just run it as a team of three.

croten

Out of curiosity, who's the best girl in your opinion?
So far Valentine, Eliza, and Parasoul are my favorites to play with though I love Ms. Fortune's design as well but she doesn't suit me as much as far as playing goes.

Squigly of course
1361854941032_zps71fbb08d.gif

Zenfalcia

No. Shit was out of my budget at the time.

I was getting the wine in the Walmart, seeing the $6 huge jug and the $15 small bottle and asking my friend "How can wine really taste that much different? If only I knew.

Ah, ok. Well, mistakes were made, and now you learned the difference and hopefully won't happen again.

Top Bottom