• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Finally caught up on the best friends Biofreaks.

Great episode, but the hypeness of Woolie beating the Mutilator at the end is almost laughable after seeing Max's win.

Also, GUYS HELP ME NAME MY NEW CHOCOBO.

mrmyhthef

Oh no, I'm not saying that it's written poorly, it was merely surprising. Since I've played P4 I can't see Naoto as anything but herself, but then I really thought about it, and realized hasn't she still had to keep up appearances at her police station? Not once did she do anything in front of Mitsuru and friends to suggest her actual gender.

Yeah it's just jarring since in Japanese a female VA can easily pass for a boy, but in English it's so obvious she's a girl.

joe2187

Banned
Conglaturations. How did you find it again? You said instead of your stick you got a box with the puppy in it.

Never really said anything, but i found him when I went running in the evening. Dude was a mess but he was crying so pitifully and no one was around I had to do something. After checking around it just seemed like a little stray so I cleaned him up, fed and cut some of his hair and looked for some people to take him in.

Zenfalcia

Finally caught up on the best friends Biofreaks.

Great episode, but the hypeness of Woolie beating the Mutilator at the end is almost laughable after seeing Max's win.

Also, GUYS HELP ME NAME MY NEW CHOCOBO.
The Last Guardian.
Never really said anything, but i found him when I went running in the evening. Dude was a mess but he was crying so pitifully and no one was around I had to do something. After checking around it just seemed like a little stray so I cleaned him up, fed and cut some of his hair and looked for some people to take him in.
He's got a good home now, which is nice. how was the puppy for the short littlw while you kept him or is it a her?

80863-Tom-Cruise-laughing-gif-Imgur-BzbT.gif

Getting a better hang of chain attacks in Vagrant Story. Turns out you need to alternate pressing between multiple button presses instead of just using one. Now I can go from 2 to about 4.

Timing is still a bitch though, but super rewarding.

Top Bottom