• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You know I just spent way too much time making avatars for my bet with UT tomorrow and I don't even know why because I'm probably going to lose. Oh well.

mrmyhthef

Salty ass babies teaming up on me.

It's fine. You had a pretty badass run.

serotonin_luca5.jpg

Numb

Well he was also being chased by the bouncer.

O well. We all see some shit.

I saw a meth head run out of a bar and wave his naked dick around while being chased by the bar security

I saw a dude set on fire while wearing a tire cos he he stole shit.
More traumatic that seeing lewd stuff as i child i tell you.

I was actually kinda disappointed to see the front mission game they went with was front mission 3... but while every other FM game is better(not including 2 and Alt which I have not played) its still pretty good and an okay way to get introduced to the series at least.

I was actually kinda disappointed to see the front mission game they went with was front mission 3... but while every other FM game is better(not including 2 and Alt which I have not played) its still pretty good and an okay way to get introduced to the series at least.

That's considered one of the worst ones? Because that game looks incredible.

I played a little more Type 0.
I uh.. I really feel like an idiot, but I don't get this game.

What's not to get? Its a pretty simple game. Kind of like a grander Crisis Core.

sjay1994

I played a little more Type 0.
I uh.. I really feel like an idiot, but I don't get this game.

You talking about the combat or the story?

Each character has their own unique approach to combat. I prefer using Ace since he has a great evade.

If its story.... yeah I am stuck too.

Top Bottom