• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

People aren't good with photoshop, at least they are okay, and not terrible.

rLiWhWe.jpg

i9Qengm.jpg

JggWY9c.jpg

2jFN3C3.jpg
Point, Meet Counter Point.

Ilvocare

So in a rush of nostalgia, I decided to go back to Catherine.

Oh god are the Rapunzel stages fucking impossible later on.

I'm at 51 and no

nooo

noooooooooooooooooo

I find myself coming back to the FeMC soundtrack a lot, but for FES proper, I tend to come back to Want to be Close, Tranquility, Moon's Reaching Out Stars and (music spoilers for people early on in the game), Unavoidable Battle
It better be a hell of a moment or series of moments to make Iggy awesome, because so far he's been a useless shit only good for farting on Polnareff.
The thing is I don't wanna hype it up either. Just don't get too entrenched in an opinion.

semisonic

Banned
Oh man
p4a is still on sale
but I dunno how much munny i got left in my debit card
and i gotta get those flash sale games first
and im picking up for answer in 2 days for another 15
oh fuck
oh fuck
dunno what to do

Oh man
p4a is still on sale
but I dunno how much munny i got left in my debit card
and i gotta get those flash sale games first
and im picking up for answer in 2 days for another 15
oh fuck
oh fuck
dunno what to do
Skip on For Answer till you have munny, the rest is time limited pricing.

sjay1994

Wow, Type 0 just presented me with the best explanation and reason to having adds enter a boss fight I think I have ever seen in a game.

Duplolas

Banned
So you feel like lanky?
I'm okay with this.
A bit weird tho?
Also are you one of the apparantly
nonstop
infinite new newbies?
Did I miss you?
I'm sorry.
Welcome. Don't Forget You're Here Forever.

Lankytastic.

Spread the word.

I phase in and out of reality from time to time and get on when I can.

God that video made me miss steel battalion so fucking much... I never did beat the second campaign(that's when you get your wing men to command if i recall correctly.).

Ilvocare

ilvo how much do you care about playing p4a
it's pretty great
how soon are you gonna get tired of it

I'm playing Ultimax quite a bit. The two games have enough similarity that going back to Arena isn't too difficult. All three of my mains being Arena veterans helps. Point being, I doubt I'm selling my copy of Arena soon, and so long as I have the rest of Ultimax's Story mode, Score Attack, Golden Arena, and the BestGAF community to play matches with, I won't be letting go of either of them soon.

That being said, playing vanilla Arena would be an occasional situation, not a frequent one. Don't expect me to play it with you every day for the next 6 months.

semisonic

Banned
I'm playing Ultimax quite a bit. The two games have enough similarity that going back to Arena isn't too difficult. All three of my mains being Arena veterans helps. Point being, I doubt I'm selling my copy of Arena soon, and so long as I have the rest of Ultimax's Story mode, Score Attack, Golden Arena, and the BestGAF community to play matches with, I won't be letting go of either of them soon.

That being said, playing vanilla Arena would be an occasional situation, not a frequent one. Don't expect me to play it with you every day for the next 6 months.

Ehhhh
I miss arena
I dunno if I miss it for 20 bucks...
You wanna just play ultimax tonight i guess
maybe someday I'll like narukami there

Ilvocare

we can only hope

Here's a secret:

I unironically love when Kill la Kill did it with Before My Body Is Dry because the song was actually a duet between Ryuko and Senketsu. It held thematic significance.

Unless X can figure out a way to justify it in some way, it's gonna be a hell of a blemish.

Glad I read about that flash sale when I did. Got both Megaman x4 and 5, an I have enough for one more. Anything else I should get? Already have both Dino Crisis games from a previous sale.

semisonic

Banned
Here's a secret:

I unironically love when Kill la Kill did it with Before My Body Is Dry because the song was actually a duet between Ryuko and Senketsu. It held thematic significance.

Unless X can figure out a way to justify it in some way, it's gonna be a hell of a blemish.

It's great
I got the ost
It's great
I was getting the x ost
i got the xenoblade ost
but now
it's getting harder and harder to justify

Ilvocare

Ehhhh
I miss arena
I dunno if I miss it for 20 bucks...
You wanna just play ultimax tonight i guess
maybe someday I'll like narukami there

Except I'm playing Catherine at the moment. I can switch between both games easily, but in terms of a content investment I'm midway through Ultimax, whereas I did as much as I could reasonably do in Arena.

semisonic

Banned
Glad I read about that flash sale when I did. Got both Megaman x4 and 5, an I have enough for one more. Anything else I should get? Already have both Dino Crisis games from a previous sale.

klonoa, either wild arms, katamari, or breath of fire iv are all godlike.
Same with tokyo jungle
what kind of game do you like

Ilvocare

This also applies to me, sans Dino Crisis.

I'm torn between both Wild Arms games, Galaga Legions DX, and Klonoa. I only got room for 2 games. I need counsel.

Zenfalcia

Top Bottom