• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I think there's a mechanic built into the game so that you can set up webcams, and then the captains can have conversations on the main viewer from different rooms. I don't know how well it actually works, but in theory, it seems awesome!
Whoa, really? That's awesome!!
No, I think it was one of the more recent times we were posting about food. People practically insulting other's tastes in food. Put me off ever wanting to talk about food in here.
Dang. That actually sounds kinda mean, I wish I knew what you meant, I must've skimmed over it.

semisonic

Banned
No 360 on my end, and if I get one, it'll probably be for something else.

Though I will say just systems, aesthetics, and content wise I prefer Verdict Day as it's an attempt at moving back to old style of AC as opposed to what Miyazaki made with 4/4A. It just sucks the multiplayer component is so heavily tied to playing the damn thing.

Honestly, I played for the story
entered too late to roll with the big boys online
it was super fun to co op with my bro.
Apparantly I'm actually pretty good at building mechs, and running with two kinds of machine guns and the 3rd on the shoulder autofire is entirely too fun.

I don't actually know the difference between 4a and the old ones.
I played some of 3, and all of vd. Never any others.

NFEVkLb.jpg

Jojo abridged is great.

I'm glad I'm not a food elitist cause I have extremely shitty tastes when it comes to food

I'm the skla of the food world
I actually agree with skLa on food. FOR MYSELF.
I know it's weird, but I judge my food based off a health/calorie to taste ratio. That's why I adore most protein/veggies/fruit and hate fattening stuff unless it's really good like the Oreo cream donut. Which is like the greatest pastry ever.
Go healthy, but if you don't, make it worth it.

semisonic

Banned
Ooh, I found the food elitism.

I'm not surprised by who.

is it me?
I hope it's not me. I'm elitism guy sometimes. It's a problem.
Mostly I like to shit on people as part of my tsundere deal, tho.
It makes cuddlegaf that much better when it comes.
Don't remember shitting on people for liking food, tho. I'll eat anything since I came back from the hospital.

is it me?
I hope it's not me. I'm elitism guy sometimes. It's a problem.
Mostly I like to shit on people as part of my tsundere deal, tho.
It makes cuddlegaf that much better when it comes.
Don't remember shitting on people for liking food, tho. I'll eat anything since I came back from the hospital.
Not you, don't be too paranoid :p
Oh. Shit. I just realized I was one of the people being kinda food elitist.
Your thing seems more like taste than health, so whatevs.

Huh... Actually seems like an interesting concept. Tho taking it to space is going a bit overboard imo...
NO IT NEEDS TO GO FARTHER
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YO IS THIS HAPPENING

I ALSO NEED TO BE HELD
I need to rewatch shit this summer
What!?!?!
I KNOW
This... Can't be real.
Won't be real.
I can't accept it.
No matter how much I want to.
This is my Yukari in the hotel room
except unlike her, I actually want this
IT'S THE REALEST

I want them to talk about this on the podcast even though it's probably not relevant. STILL THOUGH

semisonic

Banned
It's the best.
Will you sucumb and give in? ;)

We'll see
Damnit why does Yukari's design have to be so gud.
It's really gud, and i love the choker and all that shit
why does she have to be so... Yukari.

Even so it's still not as gud as aigis's design
or her anything else, for that matter

Top Bottom