• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

mrmyhthef

So I just found out that the Chinese version of Yakuza 0 is releasing May 14. That's actually a lot sooner than I expected.

I think the names are intact too. This is going to be weird.

Yes. Valkyrie Drive is proving that lesbians are desperately wanted by creepy nerds.

image.php

Dude GoT has been one of my favorite serieseses of all time. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Are you going to binge and catch up by the time season 5 starts?
I would love to binge watch it, but that depends on my friend. Since I currently lack tv due to me being a job seeking highschooler and my parents not paying the bill, my friend is letting me watch it at his place. I might be able to catch up before the new season, but that depends on how much time my friend has.

You'll have a lot of favorite characters, I think. And a lot of
fuck you I hate your shit guys you asshole
characters
That sounds good. And a lot of my favorite characters are fucking piece of shit monsters. I love those types of characters, in all of their forms.

I get trans people too

I get to fuck everything

Well, being bisexual is ideal in theory, sure, but the same shit with getting people to actually sleep with you still applies. I mean, "I'm actually bi" can work wonders, don't get me wrong (at least with women), but it's not like it's an automatic clinch.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
i plan on going in hard on my ps3 backlog after i finish my gundam anime backlog
alongside Front Mission 3 and Links Awakening

Links Awakening is baller.

Remember how hype we were for P5 when it got first announced? I mean, I'm still hype, but back then I thought it would be my new favorite game.

I still believe this.

I really hope I don't get disappointed.

even animals?
yep

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/05/Tech_levelup_01.mp3

Well, being bisexual is ideal in theory, sure, but the same shit with getting people to actually sleep with you still applies. I mean, "I'm actually bi" can work wonders, don't get me wrong (at least with women), but it's not like it's an automatic clinch.

I wish it was that easy

Hey, how's Chasing Amy? My older cousin gave me a case that had a couple hundred movies in it, and I found a bunch of Kevin Smith movies.

Not my favourite, but still a good movie. Some chick at one of Kevin Smith's talks got put on blast for misinterpreting Jason Lee's character in it

Eppie

Neo Member
I would love to binge watch it, but that depends on my friend. Since I currently lack tv due to me being a job seeking highschooler and my parents not paying the bill, my friend is letting me watch it at his place. I might be able to catch up before the new season, but that depends on how much time my friend has.

Sounds good! You HAVE to let me know what you think

Woolie didn't even mention Shin Mazinger at the end of the video. Some Mazinger fan he is, motherfucker's got some watching to do.

AND FUCK YES FIRE WARS AS THE OUTRO FOR THE VID!

Oh fair enough, I actually don't remember Chasing Amy at all, but all his movies take place in the same universe, Both Clerks movies are hilarious, and Dogma was decent too.
That's the only thing I know about his movies. They're all in this case, so i'll give them all a shot.

Top Bottom