• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Alfebit

Banned
So what are you guys doing while listening to the podcast?

I'm playing MK8 cuz why not.

I was playing Rev2 then I started cropping art for avatars. Now I don't know what to do so I'm lying on my bed just listening. I'm too hyped for Bradbone to play anything else.

Okingjrr

So what are you guys doing while listening to the podcast?

I'm playing MK8 cuz why not.
I listen to it in the train on my way to school. I always get about an hour of it going from a to b.
I'm in a cryptography class right now, it's fucking boring. I'd rather be listening to the podcast.

I NEED TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT MATT SAID THAT WERE COMPLIMENTS
AHHHHHHH
SO MUSHY BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MATT SAID AHHH
image.php

Zenfalcia

The last question of the podcast. This is great.
It's a feel good moment.

They have a gimmick for Bloodborne LP.
I WONDER WHAT IT CAN BE?!?!?!

Edit: You Bloodfuckers better hunt them down.

Rizzi

Really wished I could use a classic controller with that game. It's the main reason I haven't got it. I fuckign love Musou as well...

You can use the pro controller.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Type 0. The combat is better than any FF game has been in the past like, ten years, but the mission stuff is kinda disjointed. And the motion blur is barftacular.

But the pro controller is so much better. :p

THE STICKS ARE IN A WEIRD PLACE TO ME AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

edit: Man SH's is giving away some of Devil Summoner's 1 story... I wish we got it...

Just waiting on that fantranslation. I've heard the PSP version is a mess to insert the translation into. But then again I think that's an Atlus problem general.

Edit: Actually the last we heard of it was July 2014. They have fully translated it and now it is just a problem of hacking the game.

YES! I DID IT! TOOK DOWN THE CLERIC BEAST!

I was able to stagger him at a specific move and get a visceral attack in. Finding the right moment to get a shot off is way harder than it seems, more so than parrying did in the Souls games.

Prey Slaughtered indeed.

Zenfalcia

YES! I DID IT! TOOK DOWN THE CLERIC BEAST!

I was able to stagger him at a specific move and get a visceral attack in. Finding the right moment to get a shot off is way harder than it seems, more so than parrying did in the Souls games.

Prey Slaughtered indeed.
Conglaturations.
The gun window seems somewhat finicky, but it seems to work for some attacks but not all.

Alright, with that blood from the boss, upgrade bloodtinge by 1, bought the remaining Hunter Garb to complete the set, and bought the repeating pistol from the fountain.

With that, I'm gonna head to bed. So fucking glad to have this game now.

Ants

People who have gotten the fixed version of the podcast: from where did you download it?

I tried to redownload it from the site but I'm still getting the same file even after clearing my cache, and Matt's audio disappears at around 1:22.

People who have gotten the fixed version of the podcast: from where did you download it?

I tried to redownload it from the site but I'm still getting the same file even after clearing my cache, and Matt's audio disappears at around 1:22.

I just redownloaded it from the site. I originally downloaded it on iTunes to my iPad but fucked that noise and just got it from the site itself.

Alfebit

Banned

I got it from the website and everything was fine after. That's pretty strange.

Ants

I just redownloaded it from the site. I originally downloaded it on iTunes to my iPad but fucked that noise and just got it from the site itself.

Actually, I guess Matt actually did cut out there? I skimmed through the rest of the podcast and he's still there in the download I've got so that must just still be in the fixed version.

Actually, I guess Matt actually did cut out there? I skimmed through the rest of the podcast and he's still there in the download I've got so that must just still be in the fixed version.

Ah the problems for me (or at least I noticed was 1 hour 55 min) which were fixed.

Top Bottom