• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive tomorrow morning. I should probably go to bed so it gets here faster.
eDbct3v.gif

Atleast i woke up to the podcast.
I hope Matt realizes that was the first part of his initiation. He will have to kill a guy soon.
I want bloodborne now tho

Zenfalcia

Careful kids, Pat was was 6'1 until he did Double Crack.
The reason why he's so angry is because he had normal anger levels when he was tall, but it compressed into a ball of anger when he got shorter.
That sounds lethal.
I feel like i can stop when bloodborne hits.
Man this game is crazy fun. And i am not even using The New N3DS with the nub.
You're going to have a hard time on stopping.

Numb

Double Decker Crack sounds like a good way to die.

The reason why he's so angry is because he had normal anger levels when he was tall, but it compressed into a ball of anger when he got shorter.

You're going to have a hard time on stopping.

Atleast games are coming out now.
Rather have games to play that i cant stop myself from playing than no games at all.
I better be able to buy predator as a standalone character. No way in hell im paying 90 bucks for a game.

Numb

Oh fuck off, what am I, Yosuke? Don't make jokes at a time like this!
I'm trying to get through the waiting time for bloodborne.

jk

Friday for me.
I have a habit of not believing a game is released until its in my hands.
So it doesnt exist for me yet.
Good thing since it puts my hype in check and i get less sad over delays.

Numb

I wish I could do that right now.

So i just double checked to see the exact date its coming out for me and it is tomorrow.
Holy shit i just assumed friday since games usually come 3 days later for me here.

5YtxGdE.gif

It might still come later tho.
I still dont believe its coming out tomorrow.

Numb

Believe! If everything goes right, you'll be holding the game in your hands tomorrow.

I think i have a problem where i stick to one weapon for entire games.
Monster Hunter i only use the switch axe ever.
Dark souls 1 i got the great sword from the first black knight and finished the entire game with it.
And bloodborne i only care for the Hammer and nothing else. Its so cool. Good thing it has a sword too.
latest

Zenfalcia

I think i have a problem where i stick to one weapon for entire games.
Monster Hunter i only use the switch axe ever.
Dark souls 1 i got the great sword from the first black knight and finished the entire game with it.
And bloodborne i only care for the Hammer and nothing else. Its so cool.
In bloodborne you're sorta justified because there isn't that many weapons out there and you're better off continually using one.

Numb

In bloodborne you're sorta justified because there isn't that many weapons out there and you're better off continually using one.

Good to know this is the case.
Was curious about the pimp cane and the grim reaper death scythe but then i saw that hammer time gif.
I do not need anything else after this.
J9UqAR5.gif

Okingjrr

The thread is starting to leak in to my real life. I just responded to someone with 'It's fiiiiine'.
Edit: Dammit I just did it again
It's fine tho.

I've been doing it long before I frequented these threads. The only time I regretted saying it was this morning when everyone in my class agreed to a 2 week deadline for a project that was presented to us this morning.

Zenfalcia

Saying 'it's fine' is fine. I just elongated the fiiiiiine bit. I think someone looked at me funny when I said that
There's nothing wrong with that. ;)
Played Magic and watched all of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Only lost once. My deck is just plain too sweet.
All that money spending was worth it? What if your opponent's deck just is bad?
I know it's fine!
I've been rallying people to the cause as well.
Say it with me: It's fiiiiine!
It's fiiiine.

You think he'd destroy you if his ratio was better?

Probably not. He doesn't really have a great theme or strategy going. Instead of using good cards that compliment each other he uses just good cards. That can work but it's not ideal. It'd definitely be a closer match, though.

Emouse

Yo what's up frienders, bloodborne hype is slowly growing in me, bring on Thursday/Friday

also question, does anyone have like a decent pair of headphones, or any recommendations? I hear the Razer ones aren't bad?
pun totally intended

Zenfalcia

Yo what's up frienders, bloodborne hype is slowly growing in me, bring on Thursday/Friday

also question, does anyone have like a decent paid of headphones, or any recommendations? I hear the Razer ones aren't bad?
pun totally intended
Depends on how much you want to spend and the type you want.

Top Bottom