• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

The Razer ones I'm looking at are like £65, though they're the headset type with the built in mic which I may or may not want
It depends on how much you care about audio quality, so eh, you might find something better. Some built in mics are garbage, I'd check online for reviews if you care.

Emouse

It depends on how much you care about audio quality, so eh, you might find something better. Some built in mics are garbage, I'd check online for reviews if you care.

Yeah yeah, thinking about it I have a really good USB mic so I don't need a built in one at all, I'll probably watch/read some reviews later, I'd like to get a decent pair before Friday but we'll see

croten

I love your new avatar, croten.

Monster Hunter? What do you do in that?

image.php

croten

I swear to God I may kill someone over my PS3 controller. At least when my Xbox controllers stopped working the buttons just stopped responding rather than just activating EVERY BUTTON ON MY CONTROLLER RANDOMLY. Playing Armoured Core and I keep just throwing away my weapons. Can't even do anything. Fucking hell.

Zenfalcia

Bloodborne, as in born in blood. Also, blood-borne, as in "transferred through blood."
Truly a mysterious jogo.
I swear to God I may kill someone over my PS3 controller. At least when my Xbox controllers stopped working the buttons just stopped responding rather than just activating EVERY BUTTON ON MY CONTROLLER RANDOMLY. Playing Armoured Core and I keep just throwing away my weapons. Can't even do anything. Fucking hell.
What an amazing controller.

beinfilms

I'm kinda suprised that this thread is still alive.
Not actually, that'd be a ridiculous amount of shitposting.

Anyway, how's Bloodborne?

One of my PS3 controllers does that too, I had to suck it up and buy another one, guess what, same thing happened to that one as well. Now I'm on my third one.

croten

One of my PS3 controllers does that too, I had to suck it up and buy another one, guess what, same thing happened to that one as well. Now I'm on my third one.

I don't want to get a replacement as long as the DS4 exists and I that I can use that, £50 though...

Zenfalcia

For those who have Bloodborne, how hard is it compared to DS and Demons?
From what I've seen, it's quite fast, and supposably enemies do more damage? But it's offset by the healing you do when you hit them. Some of the bigger enemies seem very hard early on if you just try to hack and slash at them. Most normal enemies are chumps, unless you get overwhelmed. They really toned down fall damage. It takes a lot to kill you.

SteveTR

I am thoroughly underwhelmed by your realization.

Did you know it's also made by Fromsoft?

No way, are those the guys who made Armored Core? /s

It takes a while for me to realize this sort of thing. It took me about eight years to realize that "folklore" is literally folk-lore.

Oberon

Banned
The PS4 ladies and gentleman!
I have enough space you liar! Why do I have to tun the console on and off for it to notice? And why is the eject button so hidden?

Top Bottom