• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

so.... how do I get out of the sewers?

I rolled into some barrels and fell down a hole

Killed a bunch of rats and werewolves.... now I have no idea how to get out

.... nvm, figured it out

Xiraiya

It really sucks that's what most people think when DOA is brought up. The game is really good and easy to get into.
It's almost as though if they deliberately marketed it that way and even went to the effort of designing special physics system for the express purpose of showing off boobs and so on.

RainSD

Neo Member
It's almost as though if they deliberately marketed it that way and even went to the effort of designing special physics system for the express purpose of showing off boobs and so on.
That doesn't change the fact that It's a great fighting game and I wish more people would get into it if they just get over the balant fan service.

The masters in xenoverse being generated by an rng is really annoying. I don't know if it was laziness or incompetence that made it this way, but either way it's pissing me off.

Xiraiya

The masters in xenoverse being generated by an rng is really annoying. I don't know if it was laziness or incompetence that made it this way, but either way it's pissing me off.

How do you mean? Just keep running around until you find the one you need, usually only takes me a lap.

Bloodborne is definitely worth the hype and more fun than souls so far for me. Ended up running into the 2nd boss before the cleric beast and got owned. Was able to beat the Cleric beast the first time I encountered it. Turn ing it off a bit before I get frustrated though. 2nd boss is dumb.

ultimax

I still cant beat that dumb mission when
you play as Ginyu on the ship because those dumb fucks gohan and krillin keep dying >.>

you play as Ginyu on the ship because those dumb fucks gohan and krillin keep dying >.>
Dude, you think that mission sucks? Just wait till later. That's nothing compared to the cell games protect mission. You have to protect the jobber king in that one.

360pages

I don't have trouble finding a specific master...yet. It might get harder the more I complete the master list though. Usually you can find them hanging around though.

RainSD

Neo Member
git gud

Just grind a bit on parallel quest then go back in after you've done that.

Dude, you think that mission sucks? Just wait till later. That's nothing compared to the cell games protect mission. You have to protect the jobber king in that one.

Fuck that Bardock mission so much.

360pages

A boss fight in Xenoverse late in the game against.
Beerus and Whis
is legit the hardest part of the game. Even harder than a lot of extra quest and the final boss.

A boss fight in Xenoverse late in the game against.
Beerus and Whis
is legit the hardest part of the game. Even harder than a lot of extra quest and the final boss.
I'm having more trouble with the
omega shenron
parallel quest honestly. I thought they were total punks when I fought them.

ultimax

Grinding to get better equipment to accomplish mission? You're already in that MMO crack. Maybe you should play ff14 with me.
B3F858AF1C9B201D1851FD6975B5E9D595598958

Top Bottom