• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Way to go Shinji.

together____ikari_shinji_x_reader_by_feeniecchi-d8d5svx.png

S-senpai noticed.
:)

AND back down to 1 insight, after acquiring a fuck ton of weapon upgrade materials and other items.

I noticed that as it went down,
besides insight affecting difficulty, it changes the length of your frenzy and beasthood thresholds.

Emouse

AND back down to 1 insight, after acquiring a fuck ton of weapon upgrade materials and other items.

I noticed that as it went down,
besides insight affecting difficulty, it changes the length of your frenzy and beasthood thresholds.

any idea how exactly it affects difficulty? I'm at 11 right now and all I've noticed is some enemies have more health like the crows and such

any idea how exactly it affects difficulty? I'm at 11 right now and all I've noticed is some enemies have more health like the crows and such
I think some of it from what I've heard is additional attacks or something. That, and the frenzy meter shrinks the more insight you have, so you don't have as much time to recover from that if you're hit.

Emouse

What did you guys watch?

I think some of it from what I've heard is additional attacks or something. That, and the frenzy meter shrinks the more insight you have, so you don't have as much time to recover from that if you're hit.

Right right, now that you mention it I have noticed that too

sjay1994

So, I was chatting with some of my friends and two of them are PC gamers. One of them bought a PS4 for bloodborne and other stuff. The one who didn't is saying he is going to wait for BB to come to PC. My other friend then sent us this

mLq1jl.gif

I chuckled a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom