• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drill Jill is the epitome of human achievement.
image.php

semisonic

Banned
I couldn't stop you if I tried.

Demonee-ho from Strange Journey and SMT IV. The avatar itself is from Strange Journey I think.

As I have previously mentioned, I am somewhat more than mildly inebriated at this point in our chronology, and therefore am deeply apologetic for any uncouth actions I partake in during this period of time..

semisonic

Banned

sjay1994

tumblr_nhp7reMjIJ1u596v3o1_400.gif

The family guy joke was great. They're legit good cookies.

tumblr_ng9nrrz5Jz1tq7kigo5_250.gif

So basically the same as rule34.

I think you and I are the only ones who have played TFTB in this thread.

Its the best thing telltale has made imo, and I don't even like borderlands that much. They should get the people writing this to do the 3rd game, since Burch is gone.

The writing may not come of as memederlands now.

Jman014

Tell me to play Doom and Half Life also and it'll feel like he's never left.
play doom and halflife AND TELL JMAN HE BETTER NOT SING THAT SONG ABOUT ME
Man I love the fifth element so much more than it deserves
My friend thinks the movie sucks.
I was very confused when i just checked my twitter feed to see WoW retweeting these pics and then coming here and seeing the same pics haha
Aww yiss WoW brother confirmed!
No idea who Pepe is, but alright.

He's a bird that stays in your base in the Warlords of Draenor expansion that can rest on your head for an hour while you do stuff before he goes back to base, unless you die, then he goes home anyways. There's an achievement in-game of killing a bunch of different bosses with him sitting on your head so that you get an item that lets you call him at any time from anywhere. He's cute.
I think you and I are the only ones who have played TFTB in this thread.

Its the best thing telltale has made imo, and I don't even like borderlands that much. They should get the people writing this to do the 3rd game, since Burch is gone.

The writing may not come of as memederlands now.
I legit like Tales from the Borderlands. I just wish they explained on that one stream as to why it took like 4 months to get episode 2 out. I NEED MY FIONA AND RHYS DAMNIT.

He's a bird that stays in your base in the Warlords of Draenor expansion that can rest on your head for an hour while you do stuff before he goes back to base, unless you die, then he goes home anyways. There's an achievement in-game of killing a bunch of different bosses with him sitting on your head so that you get an item that lets you call him at any time from anywhere. He's cute.

I legit like Tales from the Borderlands. I just wish they explained on that one stream as to why it took like 4 months to get episode 2 out. I NEED MY FIONA AND RHYS DAMNIT.
Sounds like something I would try..I spent about 2 days getting the Bloodsail Admiral Title..it was my first title.

sjay1994

Considering the majority of the cast are working on other games (Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Nolan North) it might take time to get them all together.

Also, GoT probably has more priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom