• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Three words.
"Xbox. Record. That."
BOOOOOOOOOOM!
supa-hot-fire.gif

Unless you're black. Kinect can't pick up black voices that well. Share button don't discriminate.

ArjanN

Pretty funny that (from the podcast) in RE Revelations 2 they
got the bad ending
first. Really looking forward to seeing the their reactions to the good ending.

Jman014

I might just watch only the final of that LP just for that reason. I am not that interested in that game because I had kind of enough with square games on that channel.

BB
thatks for the poopy shield fromsoft

I'd totally watch a Deus Ex Human Revolution LP. DEHR one of the most interesting games to me that Square Enix has ever put out.

beinfilms

Hey, faultwil, this is just a friendly reminder that at some point, you need to put up the shame car and title votes on the OP.

I wanna see how many 0 votes my submission got! I didn't even vote for it!

Jman014

I went back to it :p

image.php
< your reaction to Bloodborne!
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Living ~10 minutes from the local Amazon warehouse, I often forget about that sort of thing.

My cousin worked at an Amazon warehouse and was good enough at his job that when he quit they called him to come back and work for them again. He decided to run off to San Diego to live in a run down house with a bunch of strangers and ride his bike around the place so he could be with someone he met online instead of staying home with his well paid, easy job.

Ants

I knew AmazonFresh was a thing, actually, I just assumed rural Ohio where Sushi is wasn't included in it's fairly limited rollout.

Didn't know they had meat though, did know about vegetables.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Living ~10 minutes from the local Amazon warehouse, I often forget about that sort of thing.

Shackzam

Boo Burnham the ghost. I haven't seen much of his stuff since "what." but that show in particular was fantastic. Bo dabes.
When I went to go see him live. He said that he was almost done with the next video. So you should be able to see what I saw soonish.

Okingjrr

PE 27: What a hype opening followed up by
a less hype fast forward.
Wow

I saw that but when I was about to confirm purchase it said there was a subtotal of $8.
Yea, deal's done.
By the time I created a US account, it was over. Oh well.

RainSD

Neo Member
Speaking of Persona, after listening to the Persona 4 & 3 so much I'm curious what you guys think are the best songs from a Persona game?

Mine are:
Living with Determination [Persona 3]

Wiping all out [Persona 3]

Time to make history [Persona 4]

Way of life [Persona 3]

Ants

Speaking of Persona, after listening to the Persona 4 & 3 so much I'm curious what you guys think are the best songs from a Persona game?

Persona songs have a way of growing on you. All of them. I was listening to an extended loop of Time to Make History for like a week recently.

That being said, I'm fond of the intro for P4G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom