• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the P4 cast over the P3 cast since they actually feel like a group of friends as opposed to in P3 it feels more like they are only friends with the MC

image.php

sjay1994

Yo, did they stop the Madworld LP because Matt went to Miami?

I feel like I was the only one in this thread who actually watched it.

RainSD

Neo Member
The reason it's sad is mostly P3 END SPOILERS
not only does everyone die, but SEES drifts apart.
I'm always indifferent towards Persona bad endings. The only one that REALLY bothered me was Persona 4 Golden Accomplice Ending
Why the hell would he decide to betray everyone and side with Adachi?

I prefer the P4 cast over the P3 cast since they actually feel like a group of friends as opposed to in P3 it feels more like they are only friends with the MC

They made them act a lot more like a group of friends in the P3 movies.

Alfebit

Banned
Yo, did they stop the Madworld LP because Matt went to Miami?

I feel like I was the only one in this thread who actually watched it.

I watch it. I wasn't really enjoying it and it got worse when Woolie was noticeably upset during the lead up and fight against
Frank.

sjay1994

I'm always indifferent towards Persona bad endings. The only one that REALLY bothered me was Persona 4 Golden Accomplice Ending

I love
Adachi's response when you go that route, like "wow you are a fucking dumbass"

Oberon

Banned

I wish pokemon had multiple endings, whith one similar to that one
Doesn't Adachi kill himself on that ending?!

RainSD

Neo Member
I wish pokemon had multiple endings, whith one similar to that one
Doesn't Adachi kill himself on that ending?!

No, he tells you he'll be watching you from now on and blackmails you for destroying police evidence. BUT WHO CARES, MAX SOCIAL LINK WITH ADACHI!

How the hell did this get 17 threads while Game Grumps still has that one.
Besides the fact that Super Best Friends are better of course.

Oberon

Banned
No, he tells you he'll be watching you from now on and blackmails you for destroying police evidence. BUT WHO CARES, MAX SOCIAL LINK WITH ADACHI!

I have never fully seen that one. I just remember seeing a video of adachi walking over rails and a train passing by

How the hell did this get 17 threads while Game Grumps still has that one.
Besides the fact that Super Best Friends are better of course.
Because the Best Friends had the power to bring people together, and we became the real Super Best Friends

Cheese filter on:
We became a community based around the Best Friends so we all hang out here and talk to each other
Matt wanting to hit up a UK con.

He said he wanted to go but they would have to be invited and flown over for them to attend anything overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom