• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

Speaking of Persona, after listening to the Persona 4 & 3 so much I'm curious what you guys think are the best songs from a Persona game?

With my admittedly very limited Persona experience, I gotta go Mass Destruction, with Moon's Reaching Out Stars as a close second.

Squishy3

I just lost 2 hours of good bloodborne footage I recorded *screams externally*
FylKxwC.gif

Oberon

Banned
Like around 22:40-23:00

This is my favorite. The rest are spread across P2 and P3's

ymU48Db.gif

Speaking of Persona, after listening to the Persona 4 & 3 so much I'm curious what you guys think are the best songs from a Persona game?

Persona 3 spoilers?
Even tho it's a remix of a Persona 1 song :p

The boss fight theme of P2 IS is pretty swell aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb22li36dJg

And of course buuuuurn myyyyy dreeeeeeaaaaddd
sss

And many more

I'd be hard pressed to tell you a BAD Persona song. Probably Yukiko's dungeon, I guess.

As much as I like the piano song that plays in
the true ending's last dungeon, I don't like it at all as a dungeon theme. It should have just stayed as the theme of the bad ending.

But yeah, Yukiko's dungeon theme is probably the only song in Persona that'd I'd actually consider bad.

Matt wants to go to a Con in the UK? Damn that reminds me there's one coming up in 2 months.
Is he still getting worked up about how we pronounce the River Thames? We pronounce it as River 'Tems'. No one pronounces 'Thames' as it's spelt.

Rean

Mine are:
Living with Determination [Persona 3]

Wiping all out [Persona 3]

Time to make history [Persona 4]

Way of life [Persona 3]
Ive only played P4 and Im playing FES at the moment. My favorites from P4 are:

The Almighty
Corner of Memories
I'll Face Myself
Mist
Reach out to the Truth
Nevemore

For FES so far:

Brand New Days
Unavoidable Battle
Mass Destruction
Burn My Dread

Anung

Un Rama
Matt wants to go to a Con in the UK? Damn that reminds me there's one coming up in 2 months.
Is he still getting worked up about how we pronounce the River Thames? We pronounce it as River 'Tems'. No one pronounces 'Thames' as it's spelt.

wat? for real?

So I was reading a doujin earlier and there was a Jojo reference right in the middle of it and I broke down laughing. I dunno why but Jojo references are the funniest things to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom