• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball also has a big prohibitive cost attached to it. If I didn't get donated equipment when I was a kid, I'd probably wouldn't have been able to pay.

But Baseball is popular in the inner city. We were curious why hockey didn't take off like the Mighty Ducks implied.

With Baseball all you need is a bat and a ball and things to act as the bases, which is what I did with my cousins.

Xiraiya

I got a free lap dance SHITLORD :)
But I lost my Swiss Army pocketknife.

Truly a life to be envious of.
NiCJMg.gif

Fuck, I still can't beat
The Shadows of Yharnam
. I have no idea what to do. I always manage to get one, but then the others upgrade and kick my ass. The fucking sword one is the worst. At least he's easy to parry, until he transforms.

Jman014

I have Cena on twitter.
:>

NO NO, Cena would appear on Total Divas and in the background you can just hear booing from far away.

Rean

Fuck, I still can't beat
The Shadows of Yharnam
. I have no idea what to do. I always manage to get one, but then the others upgrade and kick my ass. The fucking sword one is the worst. At least he's easy to parry, until he transforms.
I just
lured them around the fireball guy and kept them in hitstun. Killing the sword guy second helps because the other guy is simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom