• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone does that already minus the going part.
I did that last year as well so now that I'm actually going, I'm actually more excited to see them react to announcements for some reason.

Machinima is no longer sponsoring them?

I wanna watch more of their E3 stuff.

It sounded like Matt regretted not being able to go. Like, they made a commitment prior to it or something. He said it was more to hang out with certain people and such more than the event itself though.

Suplexer

If you can grow a beard, and are losing your hair, you are obligated to shave it all off and rock the MC Ride look. Get on it, Pat.

tumblr_mn8b6y3qwE1rcyxi2o1_500.jpg

I'm getting real fucking tense at Liam, who is normally a gunjumper, for being so damn hesitant to move forward.

And Woolie's expressions will fuel Zone for years to come.

MrHoot

Hey you guys, i'm trying to find the video and/or the moment where the react to the reveal of Wattam, can't seem to find it. Would you mind helping me out ? If i recall it's during the PSX video but i can't for the life of me find the moment

EDIT: Nevermind, foudn it ! 1:26 in

Wait... How have I not seen this thread until NOW.
Welcome Quick answer the following questions.

Favorite LP:
Favorite long running joke:
(Optional) Favorite SBF LP combo:
---
Mines

Favorite LP:A tie between Downcoming and Aria of Sorrow
Favorite long running joke:"Parfekt" when its really not
(Optional) Favorite SBF LP combo:pat and Liam

Numb

Mines

Feels like Pat/Liam is the rarest combination. Even though Liam makes jokes of Pat the most compared to the rest of the crew. I would like to see more of this tag team. I think they only ever did Barkley and SMRPG together of the top of my head. Good thing there are still two Souls games remaining right?

105.Will

Welcome Quick answer the following questions.

Favorite LP:
Favorite long running joke:
(Optional) Favorite SBF LP combo:
---
Mines

Oh god uhhh
Favorite LP: Deadly Premonition (I think? Idk there's to many good ones)
Favorite long running joke: Skeletons are hilarious
(Optional) Favorite SBF LP combo: Pat and Woolie without a doubt

Did you know: Woolie has hidden this thread from you for an entire year by using his psychic powers to selectively inflict his own illiteracy on you?

It's part of his Stand.

It seemed to obvious

Wait... How have I not seen this thread until NOW.

Welcome to the thread.
Feels like Pat/Liam is the rarest combination. Even though Liam makes jokes of Pat the most compared to the rest of the crew. I would like to see more of this tag team. I think they only ever did Barkley and SMRPG together of the top of my head. Good thing there are still two Souls games remaining right?

Pat and Liam recently did the Super Mario RPG LP together.

You know, if the explanation for that Lost World game was, "Sorry, boss. We spent all our time and budget just modeling dinosaurs" I wouldn't be surprised or even very upset.

Super Best Friends 18: Compey Combos

YES, THIS IS THE GAME I WAS WAITING FOR. THE T-REX SHIT WAS THE WORST BUT YOU CAN EAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE OTHER DINOSAURS.

Oy oy oy, why did no one tell me Link between worlds was so good more? It's pretty good guys.
Also, listening to the podcast, they finally buffed Kotal Kahn in MKX? Yes!

Oh god uhhh
Favorite LP: Deadly Premonition (I think? Idk there's to many good ones)
Favorite long running joke: Skeletons are hilarious
(Optional) Favorite SBF LP combo: Pat and Woolie without a doubt

It seemed to obvious

Huh, Since I'm super new as well, let me do this.

Favorite LP: Deadly P natch, tho I prefer the old machinima one offs like LA Noire[how the fuck have they not LP-ed that yet?]
Favorite Long Running joke: I'm going with James Small and the dreamcast
Favorite SBF combo: Pat and Woolie would be, if they ever dropped the safeguards and did an LP where they talk naturally to one another [I know the language would be foul enough to permenantly disfigure small children, but damnit it'd be worth it!], so Matt and Pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom