• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wait for the Sony video is agonizing.

I'v been hitting refresh every like 20 minutes.

The reactions are going to rival Pat nearly crying to Yakuza 5.

I wish so bad they recorded Squeenix's, Liam weeping at NieR 2 would have been hysterical to watch.

though I'm pretty god damn hype for the Drag-On team getting more work with P* fucking combat.

Numb

I'v been hitting refresh every like 20 minutes.

The reactions are going to rival Pat nearly crying to Yakuza 5.

I wish so bad they recorded Squeenix's, Liam weeping at NieR 2 would have been hysterical to watch.

though I'm pretty god damn hype for the Drag-On team getting more work with P* fucking combat.

Nothing can eclipse what Liam has felt for Platinum Nier.

Randy42

ive bought 26 games on steam sales so far
26 FUCKING games
jesus

geez
my entire to-buy list is D4, Xenoverse if it gets to $25 in a daily deal, and then I was really hoping todays square conference would end with AND TYPE 0 HD ON STEAM AVAILABLE NOW and I would've gotten that. But it didn't. :(

grimmiq

Had another go at watching the MS let's watch, unless they use another video the quality won't get better, but atleast they fixed the fucked up audio which I'm guessing was recorded with a mic on either side of the room, bouncing back and forth between left and right speaker.

Xux

Metroid's going through the Nintendo test where, after the Wii and DS games didn't do so hot, the 3DS game's success will determine the future of the series.

Numb

Had to use browsers i never touched to make the MS conference vid one work. I hope it ain't like this with the other vids aswell.

LW of the PC conference by Pat and Laim coming soon.

Would like to direct your attention to this image in the comments:
11407288_10153150785111144_6996077385065673344_n.jpg

Also, Is Liam part of the Sony LW? I need to see his reaction to Nier 2

Alfebit

Banned
I was about to get mad at Liam for throwing shade on the Love Live rhythm game before I realized he was talking about the vita game. Wow that sounds turrible. He should just play the mobile game. Dat's a fun game.

I was about to get mad at Liam for throwing shade on the Love Live rhythm game before I realized he was talking about the vita game. Wow that sounds turrible. He should just play the mobile game. Dat's a fun game.

Pretty sure he has an actually really liked it.

grimmiq

I'm really hoping James Small is off-screen for the Sony conference..then as soon as the Shenmue music hits he just slides into frame.

grimmiq

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy X HD
Deus Ex with no fucked up boss fights
Star Ocean 5 with no pedo bullshit *Fingers crossed for no nappy time*
Platinum NieR game
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV
Just Cause 3
Tomb Raider with more/better tombs
Dragon Quest Heroes (If half as good as Hyrule Warriors)
Hopeful Dissidia PS4

Is a beautiful return to form for Square-Enix.

All they need to do is give me

A non-shit Hitman
Final Fantasy XII HD
A Level 5 Chrono remake/sequal
A Miyazaki Vagrant Story
Approach Kojima about a Parasite Eve remake

any 3 of these and they'll be back to god-tier for me.

MrHoot

Welp, beat E3 for another yeah (that pc conference was absurdly long).

Absolutely can't wait for the reaction vid and next week's podcast. I am such in a happy mood

well the sony vid is taking forever
im gonna go rewatch ZA WARUDO and eat dinner

They're probably trying to watch all the conferences as well, and I suppose their internet can't handle both. That, or they tried to do the smart thing (have someone upload the video from home before leaving to someone else's apartment to watch E3 stuff with them) and fucked it up somehow.

They aren't uploading anything else, though, so it's definitely a clog in the interweb pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom