• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Last of Us playthrough and boy, that scene
in the diner with Ellie where she butchers the guy something fierce is hilarious. You can hear Pat go from "Yeah stab him" to "oh god that's too much" in a split second.

Spoiler because some people still haven't gotten around to this game yet.

Alfebit

Banned
Sorry if either of the links are wrong. I'm not up to date with their videos so I just grabbed the ones they linked on Facebook.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Does anyone perchance have links to Liam's AMV? I'd like to see what his amazing work...
So far really enjoying this game more than the other two Silent Hill games they LP that were crud. Oh and Hi.

Skrams

Oh weird! The site's part 4 is part 3!
Yeah, wondered what people were getting confused about, but I always default to youtube to view it.
Does anyone perchance have links to Liam's AMV? I'd like to see what his amazing work...
So far really enjoying this game more than the other two Silent Hill games they LP that were crud. Oh and Hi.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/tshcdk/air-gear-amv---miss-murder

Nothing but up on SH LPs considering we've gone through the worst ones already. Everything else for mostly the mainline franchise is entirely more interesting than Homecoming and Downpour. The only one that would probably be meh is Origins/Zero.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/tshcdk/air-gear-amv---miss-murder Oh there was a new page

And because I found it along the way, Matt's DBZ one
Also enjoying this Silent Hill more than the others, perhaps due to it being a fresh run with Liam so the choices are new to him?|

About the only picture that wasn't a real person in the SH LP
That's the daughter right?

Oh nevermind the question, should have watched the rest of the episode.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just finished my first run of DMC4SE. You guys have gotta get it! Vergil's nuts.

I hope the zaibatsu do a quick look at the game at some point. It needs to be pushed hard.

Alfebit

Banned
Just finished my first run of DMC4SE. You guys have gotta get it! Vergil's nuts.

I hope the zaibatsu do a quick look at the game at some point. It needs to be pushed hard.

It's already on my PS4, ready to go.

freaking-excited.gif

Numb

Not about the quality of the games but how much they talk about it. They both have games that they play too much but know better than to mention them.(Dota for Brad and Monster Hunter for Pat) The thing with Pat is that it's been just a couple of weeks where Destiny with Brad has been unfortunately longer.

The_Poet

Banned
Pat doesn't seem to understand when people are taking the piss and has to constantly think up new metaphors to put his point across when everybody understood the first time.

Vergil is actually sex. He's my favorite character in the game now, I think.
Pat's FFXIV talk is reaching Brad of Giant Bomb's Destiny podcast talk.
He only gets into it if people confront him on it, he's doing a fairly good job staying off of it, same deal as MonHun4 talk on the podcast.

I do hope we get a Woolie Stares At Vergil or something. He just has a facecam where he stares at him in the eyes until he feels motivatd enough

What the hell, Liam thinks M&L Dream Team is the worst in the series and not Partners in Time.
I agree with him, that game was missing something that the other entries didn't, though I can't quite put my finger on it. I've replayed every other entry at least 3/4 times but I haven't even finished Dream Team once, the game lasts forever and I straight up wasn't having fun anymore. It felt like every area lasted for about an hour too long.

Partners in Time had its own issues, like it being literally impossible for you to lose a battle if you had enough 1ups or the segmented nature of the world. But I still had lots of fun playing it and I can't say that about Dream Team.

It's hilarious hearing them talk about cooperative-style games, when you consider that PAT is the only one who even has a baseline concept of what cooperative play is, and he's probably more anti-social than any person I know.

It's like a sociopath trying to explain to a bunch of kill-bots why murder is a "sometimes" thing.

Oh man, that "which of the Five's would you prefer to fail?" question is a real tough one.

Meh, I'll take MGSV on this one. I personally felt 2 sucked and 4 was disappointing at best. Not to mention the future of the series looks so miserable even if it's good.

Persona 5 would be my back-up, though, because I feel like even if P5 is flat-out bad that doesn't mean P6 won't happen or be good.

If you'd like, you can throw Devil May Cry 5 into the ring, though it doesn't change my answer (except to make DMC5 the one I least would want to be terrible, instead of SF5).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's easy for me: Metal Gear. Because I don't really care for Metal Gear.

Or, well, how can I put it...I like everything about Metal Gear except actually playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom