• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
My favorite part so far is everything with the ark of Kiyoshi and Takehito planning the
escape
. All of the shenanigans that happen are fucking hilarious. I love almost everything about prison school right now, all of the characters are either pretty good or fantastic. Every character makes me "feel" a certain way and I love that I can identify with them that way. I also love any part where the boys interact with the girls. I think the only thing I don't like about it, is that the pacing right now is a little weird because I have no idea what they are going to be building up to. I can keep on writing, but this is my basic thoughts right now.

I happy that you like the humour.
You say that you're around chapter 102? What do you think of the
bottle
part? That's my favorite moment!
Wait..is there a reason why I am Shingo?
Anyway, yeah that part was really slow, but I think it's worth the wait, it's like the silence before a storm. But, you'll se yourself *fufufufufu*

Shackzam

I happy that you like the humour.
You say that you're around chapter 102? What do you think of the
bottle
part? That's my favorite moment!
Wait..is there a reason why I am Shingo?
Anyway, yeah that part was really slow, but I think it's worth the wait, it's like the silence before a storm. But, you'll se yourself *fufufufufu*
That
bottle
moment was when I made my final decision that you were Shingo and you were taking advice from Aaron. The humor reminds me a lot of Golden Boy and that humor always hits me in the sweet spot.

360pages

I think that cutting those missions would actually negatively impact the pacing of the greatest rivalry ever within a game. If they retooled them, sure. But I think they did that out of necessity rather than laziness.

I'm not saying remove all of them, but Mission 15 in DMC3 and the Dice game leading up the the final boss in DMC4 could be cut at least for me.

What would you lot say are your favorite boss themes in games? Or hell if you had a boss theme yourself even.

Boss themes are my thing, I'm probably forgetting a ton here:

Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green - Champion Theme

Pokemon G/S/C - Champion Theme

Pokemon R/S/E - Elite Four Theme

Pokemon D/P - Champion Theme

Pokemon B/W - Elite Four Theme

Pokemon Colloseum - Final Battle
(I love Pokemon music too much)

M&L: BiS - Final Boss Theme

Xenoblade Chronicles - Story Boss(One Who Gets in Our Way)

Skyward Sword - That good boss theme

I'm blanking right now but I know I have more.

Oberon

Banned
That
bottle
moment was when I made my final decision that you were Shingo and you were taking advice from Aaron. The humor reminds me a lot of Golden Boy and that humor always hits me in the sweet spot.

I am not taking advice from Aaron. Except that one armpit incidence, but that wasn't that big of a deal. ,( not that I don't appreciate it)
Now Dr. Evil, he's practically a Saint. He's the one who tells me to that my drill will pierce through the heavens!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Some other strong ones:
Magus Theme from Chrono Trigger
I'll Face Myself (Another Version) from Persona 4 Golden
A Stranger I Remain from MGR:R
Bad Girl from No More Heroes
Ultimecia from FF8
Sephiroth from FF7

I'm not saying remove all of them, but Mission 15 in DMC3 and the Dice game leading up the the final boss in DMC4 could be cut at least for me.

The dice game had no business being in there and DMC4 is really oddly paced from beginning to end. That's one of its biggest weaknesses.

Ya gotta find out who goes first and do those wombo combos.
Occasional use of a Spoiler Free walkthrough on Easy. It's relatively painless.
Now wait just a mutha fuggin minute right here.
have you played persona 1? Because it's great and you totally should lol
Nope. All the OG persona games were backlogged until I got the Vita. Good shit.
I'll grab P1 too, at least for the music.

Shackzam

I'm having my older sister watch too many cooks and I can't tell if she's confused or wants to rip my guts out for showing it to her.

joe2187

Banned
How are you supposed to type on a DS?

It came with a full DS compatible Keyboard
pokemon_typing_adventure_unboxed-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom