• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed my older sister yesterday and she just didn't get it.
Had the same result with my little brother yesterday... Some people just cant appreciate art I guess... Or something...
2bd.jpg

croten

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING RADICAL!
HOLY SHIT!

Did the "thing" happen?

Zenfalcia

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING RADICAL!
HOLY SHIT!

Any changes in opinions yet? Or still in the ryuko camp?

How do you embarrass an archaeologist?
Show him a used tampon and ask, "What period is this from?"

The inventor of autocorrect has died.
I didn't even know he was I'll

An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfitter walk into a bar...
I only know because they told everyone within two minutes.

What did Kate Middleton find out on her wedding night?
That not all rulers are twelve inches long

Zenfalcia

Probably and it was the most unexpected, fucking awesome moment in the entire show. I should have watched it when it was still airing, forcing me to wait an entire week.
Oh man...oh man....I don't know. I think I can feel a change coming. It's not enough just yet, but it's so close. SO CLOSE! I think the only reason Satsuki isn't dominating is because she was a bland, static and one-dimensional character for the majority of the show. But now...oh fuck.

Jacknickolsonknod.gif

Yes.. yes.. keep watching.

What was the thing again? Was it
The
Dante Virgil
switch?

Yes.

Probably and it was the most unexpected, fucking awesome moment in the entire show. I should have watched it when it was still airing, forcing me to wait an entire week.
Oh man...oh man....I don't know. I think I can feel a change coming. It's not enough just yet, but it's so close. SO CLOSE! I think the only reason Satsuki isn't dominating is because she was a bland, static and one-dimensional character for the majority of the show. But now...oh fuck.

Does this mean you're going to marathon the rest of it now?

Alfebit

Banned

Gatdamn, I hate/love when someone watches either TTGL or KLK because it just makes me want to rewatch them super hard.

Emouse

You should. It's fairly rough early imo and i had some bad opinions about it. It's still not great.

I liked what I saw it's just at the time I didn't have the chance to watch anything, missed out on Space Dandy too, but blu rays for both of those series are out here soon so I'll jump back in then

also I had almost the entire show spoiled for me which put me off
those tumblr fucks

ultimax

FUCKING RADICAL!
HOLY SHIT!
I should probably watch kill la kill.
#TeamWaitingForDub
How do you embarrass an archaeologist?
Show him a used tampon and ask, "What period is this from?"
YouTried.webm

Zenfalcia

I liked what I saw it's just at the time I didn't have the chance to watch anything, missed out on Space Dandy too, but blu rays for both of those series are out here soon so I'll jump back in then

also I had almost the entire show spoiled for me which put me off
those tumblr fucks

No time? Maybe you'll find some time to marathon a few series like space dandy.

For kill la kill? Yeah, some social media sites are terrible with not spoiling stuff, they just dont care.

Emouse

No time? Maybe you'll find some time to marathon a few series like space dandy.

For kill la kill? Yeah, some social media sites are terrible with not spoiling stuff, they just dont care.

Yeah maybe, I feel like I burnt myself out marathoning anime and stuff, I did the same with Game of Thrones, I watched S1&2 then dropped it 2 episodes in to S3, I have a hard time watching stuff, or rather starting to watch stuff

I always watch these at night, so that's probably not going to be the case, especially since I like talking about it with you guys. Should be done with it by tomorrow, if not the day after that.

Dang, well you should stop after you finish ep 20 tonight at least, then watch the rest in one go

Zenfalcia

Yeah maybe, I feel like I burnt myself out marathoning anime and stuff, I did the same with Game of Thrones, I watched S1&2 then dropped it 2 episodes in to S3, I have a hard time watching stuff, or rather starting to watch stuff

I know how you feel, i've been in similar situations where you just feel tired. I have the current problem of finishing stuff i start.

Back to Pokemon, it was just pointed out to me by my better half that Girafarig is a palindrome

Did you know ekans is just snake backwards and it's also a snake? There's other things too.

ultimax

:( I liked the last one about Kate Middleton
Shhhhh
i liked it too. But I have a street crew to maintain so don't tell anyone!
I already know I'm never touching the dub of this. Just like TTGL, it's going to be impossible to pull it off and some of its background and culture will be lost in translation, causing the entire thing to crash.
I don't really like debating the whole dub/sub thing because it's just preference, but the dub for gurren is perfect to me and I wouldn't have it any other way.j

Zenfalcia

but that
catch
tho.

and every one was literally
xeveryone

The catch was nice.
Satsuki looks better with long hair.

Does the OVA make it it any better? Because I feel like it did.

It was cool, i'll give it that but
the last fight was way too quick and smashed together. It was like they said screw it here's everyone fighting themselves. If they just make it only a 100v1 that might've been cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom