• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually unrelated, but I had no idea this Easter egg where you use a tricycle instead of a cab was a thing http://www.crazytaxi.net/eastereggs.html
Seems to be arcade only though, so that sucks. Eats your quarters too, kinda.
Yeah, it's definitely written with the arcade cabinet in mind. They only have a map of the Arcade city and don't include the Original city.

Still, looking at the map, might help with whatever hangups I have manuevering through the downtown area.

Also, semi related, I have fallen down a punk rock hole because of this and am listening to Bad Religion outside of the game. Thanks, Sega.

ultimax

So you want me to commit sudoku and temp ban myself too?
It's fine, i always pull through somehow.

Good night nerd.

PG banned himself for our lewd sins so he can give this thread a fighting chance for survival. We must now take it upon ourselves to collect all of the black star dragonballs so we can wish him back to us. This friender lore is serious

Oh god I hate that, when you try to study but the words just hit your face and you dont really learn anything?

Yeah. Like all I see is "What would be the worst case time to populate the hash table data structure with all the words and their frequencies?" but I don't care what that means anymore...

ultimax

What GT? Dragonball ended after Z, and black star balls ive never heard of anything like that.

nah git gud it totally happened.
result.png

Creepy pedo-stache Vegeta is cannon too

College so far for me has been highly dependent on my professors. Bad ones have been fucking rough. Not having any homework grades sucks shit too.
What the actual fuck he looks like a total geek.
Total geek... Total geek... Total geek...

My friend loves to reference that, regardless of my never seeing an episode of dragonball that wasn't abridged.

So I just beat the second boss of DMC4, aren't these games supposed to be hard?

Didn't know it was so friender approved. Since I can't watch any Zaibatsu videos for a while (except for DS2), I guess I'll have to give this a try soon.

The earlier episodes are kinda weak compared to the later ones. Its something you gotta power through but you said you watched every episode of dragon ball so that shouldn't be too bad.

So I just beat the second boss of DMC4, aren't these games supposed to be hard?

The earlier episodes are kinda weak compared to the later ones. Its something you gotta power through but you said you watched every episode of dragon ball so that shouldn't be too bad.

I never found DMC 1-3 to be a hard game on normal difficulty. Definitely not harder than your standard Platinum game. Vergil 3 was honestly the hardest those games got.

And will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom