• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never found DMC 1-3 to be a hard game on normal difficulty. Definitely not harder than your standard Platinum game. Vergil 3 was honestly the hardest those games got.
I find DMC1 still the hardest of the games in the series mainly because it doesn't have the luxuries that 3 and 4 have with cancelling moves and other shit. You're kinda more committed to moves when you do them, and feels more deliberate.

temporarily*
permanent or go home

You know how these publishers always like to stretch the wording on their games.

I find DMC1 still the hardest of the games in the series mainly because it doesn't have the luxuries that 3 and 4 have with cancelling moves and other shit. You're kinda more committed to moves when you do them, and feels more deliberate.

That and losing all your lives = restart the mission.

I really lost my shit at this. Thanks.

Don't thank me, I was just quoting Vergil when he got Beowulf.

Oh, the best abridged series is Code Ment though.
PS2 DMC3 non-SE is the worst. Being locked into "gold" and restarting missions and playing on Japanese Hard sucks.

Misfits is great, but I can see why it only got five seasons.
Netflix only has four and I don't feel compelled to watch anything other than what's offered.

wrrqBwR.png

Yoooo

Wait whut? Sorry I'm not following
My first time playing DMC3 on PS2 you have to restart missions when you die. In Special Edition, they changed it to Yellow and Gold. Where gold is the old way of repeating the whole stage and Yellow lets you continue as if you used a Gold Orb.

If you weren't talking about what I was *shrug*
Yeeeaaaaah
I can't actually disagree with you, but Hellsing Abridged is the best and Dub of the North Star was something altogether incredible
Dub of the North Star is my favorite. I fucking rewatch that shit religiously.

My first time playing DMC3 on PS2 you have to restart missions when you die. In Special Edition, they changed it to Yellow and Gold. Where gold is the old way of repeating the whole stage and Yellow lets you continue as if you used a Gold Orb.

If you weren't talking about what I was *shrug*

Yeah no I was just confused because you said it backwards. Yellow is use orbs for a checkpoint, and gold is use orbs as an instant revive

4 has one of the best episodes, but isn't the best season.

The
Hitler
one or another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom